Netflix streaming workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Can anyone suggest some good yoga work out videos?

Crunch Candlelight Yoga is pretty desent. Fairly beginner, but Sara Ivanhoe is really good. I've tried the Healing Yoga (briefly).... as the name implies this is for "medical issues." Not for me.

Netflix rental has TONS of yoga (and other exercise) videos. When I rented .... it was for the specific purpose of finding out "what I liked" and "what I could do" ....I recommend a few months of rental if you need to figure stuff out.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    I liked all those "Crunch" episodes that they have!! of course i cant do that anymore know that im pregnant..but i deff will after i have this baby in 2 1/2 months!

I cant wait to actually work out again!! (:
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks for the info! For some reason I had no idea they had workout videos on Netflix. Duh! lol
  • mommynewman
    Options
    I didn't know they had any. That's awesome :)
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Okay gotta say, this 10MS blonde lady is SO annoying haha im used to tough-talking no-nonsense Jillian Michaels, not this perky lady who seems like she is going to snap something haha

but the workouts themselves are pretty good. Rainy day exercises, i'd call them :)

Drives me nuts how much she smiles and how her limbs move... just weird!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I had no idea
  • gretchnetz
    Options
    I went to do my workout this morning and they are ALL GONE from streaming??!!!! I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooo bummed! I love those 10 minute workouts. Looks like if I want to do them, I'll have to buy them. *sigh. I already have several workout DVD's. I liked the ones on Netflix because it's not the same thing every day.
  • TeaBea
    Options
    I went to do my workout this morning and they are ALL GONE from streaming??!!!! I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooo bummed! I love those 10 minute workouts. Looks like if I want to do them, I'll have to buy them. *sigh. I already have several workout DVD's. I liked the ones on Netflix because it's not the same thing every day.

Wow! .... wonder if they replace them with anything. Oh-well, these should be pretty cheap on Amazon. Can't have too many DVDs .... right? :blushing:

I saw some of the Crunch ones at Target ...... a 4 pack for $14.99. They looked like the dancey ones, I can't dance so I left them.
  • krisner
    krisner Posts: 1
    Options
    I used to do the crunch workout but I can't find it on there anymore!!! HELP!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I had about 15 work outs saved in my que up until 2 weeks ago and netflix removed them all. Even now when I search for them, I only have the options to get the DVD. I ended up just buying some of the dvd's on amazon.
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    sweet thanks!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Netflix is great, but not a huge selection of the instant viewing, youtube has a huge selection of workouts also exercisetv.com
  • l_beakley
    Options
    I had a bunch of workout videos in my instant queue & they're ALL GONE! I searched just now & can't find any at all on Netflix! If you find one, please let me know the title so I can add it. Thanks!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    They just took them all off as of 8/01/2012

Try YouTube. They have a ton. 30 day shred is on there.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this:)
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Netflix is great, but not a huge selection of the instant viewing, youtube has a huge selection of workouts also exercisetv.com

UPDATE 1 - Netflix is no longer streaming workout videos (August 1, 2012)

UPDATE 2 - Exercise TV went out of business in last year .... videos can be found at Hulu.com

Hulu.com DOES have a health & wellness channel with workouts. "Brands" include Gaiam, The Firm, Zone, Exercise TV, Elle)

http://www.hulu.com/genres/Health-and-Wellness#has_captions=0&has_free=0&has_hd=0&has_huluplus=0&kind=shows&page=2&sort=popular_today&subdub_type=all&type=all
  • l_beakley
    Options
    If you have a Roku box, there are a couple of workout channels that are free. I've added them but haven't tried them yet.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I dont know how long they stay in the Netflix system but I have had some in mine for a few months.