What are you going to reward yourself with?

Options

Replies

• micamom66
    Options
    my new healthy self:tongue:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Actually Im going to hike machu picchu before heading off for shopping in Paris tbh
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    when I first started losing weight, I rewarded myself with small non-food items along the way - new haircuts, a dress, shoes & a fancy purse. the purse took forever to save $$ for, so was my 50 lbs lost goal item. When I hit 65, I got a few new tattoos (I have 10) including a large one on my right thigh. My new reward when I lose the last 20-25 lbs will be a shiny new dress!
  • farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a family photo shoot. This year we have had a family one in Mum's back garden and the same photgrapher took pictures at Mum's 60th later in the year. I would like to get him to do a new set of pictures. To be fair, despite the fact I had not lost weight at this point, the photos were beautiful and given that I aim to get to goal weight around my birthday next year, I think it'll be a nice way to celebrate and get updated pics of everyone all at the same time!
  • beachgrad05
    beachgrad05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When I reach my halfway point I plan on "rewarding" myself with a great road bike as I want to ride in events that my current bike is not quite up to snuff.

DreamBike-Madone45.png
  • jms11416
    jms11416 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7 new members have joined just this week!!! Come check out the new FB Group: Lite in Calories... Light in Cash!!! Eating right on a budget!! Join in discussions.. add your fav recipe or tip!

Copy & past the following link in your browser to join:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/108900569237176/119596744834225/?notif_t=group_activity
  • sarahrosa22
    Options
    I want to buy a pair of True Religion skinny jeans :D oh and I have a wedding dress to fit into ;)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I really don't have a reward planned but I'm hoping to reach my goal, if not some of it, by the time I leave for my Hawaiian Vacation in September :drinker:
  • hollythehutt
    Options
    To me, the weight loss ipso facto is the reward. There are things that I'd only ever do if I weighed less, though, such as getting a tattoo, that I plan on doing. Something subtle - I'm considering a quote from my favourite poem in a small monospace font on my back, to the side of my spine. Also, a serious wardrobe upgrade.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a tropical vacation without the kids. :laugh:

HERE HERE!!!!!!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    bikini bikini bikini!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...

Maybe I'll ask my boyfriend to marry me ;)
    Can I do that?

OF course you can....
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES!
    :)

Cause I'm sure the old ones will be fallin off me by then. (crosses fingers)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When I get to my GW, I'm getting a tattoo on the arch of my foot with "non sum qualis eram" (I'm not who I was) and a baby phoenix rising from the ashes on my ankle, with embers smoldering around her. :heart:

I will also celebrate by doing a pin-up style boudoir shoot! My hubby would love that NOW, but I wouldn't, lol. :laugh:
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    Maybe a cruise or a trip to Scotland
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Vacation and a new wardrobe!
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A Sexy tattoo on my side or inside hip. Also a new wardrobe!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    New clothes! I so want a new wardrobe of more fashionable stuff...
  • jbarletta316
    Options
    Well I'm going to reward my husband with super sexy lingerie for our anniversary in June and I'm going to have the satisfaction of feeling super sexy. Also, I was planning on a side tattoo before I got pregnant so I think I'll finally get that done.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am rewarding myself along the way. I have set mini-goals, and as I reach each one, the reward gets bigger. Everything from CDs, to makeup, a Keurig, a Kindle Fire, and more...