Here's some motivation I found: "Awesomeness"

13»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    50254_237709775930_6091849_n.jpg

I would like to replace barneys picture with you and your kids btw! I hope my nieces grow up bold and not depressed. Hope they be smart rather than being used as a fashion model. They be athletic rather than an anorexic wanna be model! They beautiful and hope nobody takes away their awesome because they truly are awesome!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Awesome
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    GREAT post!!! This is so TRUE!!!!

It's so important to feel good about oneself and not to lose that feeling.

Always know your worth and value as a person. Know and appreciate your strengths.

Never let someone or something take that away from you.

Acknowledge your weaknesses and work on those that can be improved or eliminated.

Totally agree.....I need to follow these mantras....there has been too many down days lately!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    when I was 5 I thought I was ugly, I remember this quite clearly.
    I don't think children are automatically happy or high in self esteem. Guess you had nicer parents than me.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    when I was 5 I thought I was ugly, I remember this quite clearly.
    I don't think children are automatically happy or high in self esteem. Guess you had nicer parents than me.

Well, that is a bummer....hopefully your self esteem is higher now. My parents never gave me much confidence either but this little quote made me realize I need to keep my kids up on that high seat so they don't lose their awesome!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    :smile: that is an awesome reminder! thanks