Weight Loss is Not Linear

Options
124»

Replies

• GomesDavid
    Options
    I love charts! You've inspired me to post mine tonight!

Yup agreed terry !! Love to see those numbers cheers and best of luck for u r charts:)
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!
    It gets my vote for "Most Helpful MFP Post Ever" :flowerforyou:
  • phoenixgirl81
    phoenixgirl81 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Really great post. Thanks for sharing this. I weigh every day and only record my weight when I have a loss from the last time I recorded. It's been really great to see how much my body fluctuates day in, day out. And more importantly, it's been a great learning curve to see how my body responds to the foods I eat and the activity I do. E.g. While I may have been under my calorie goal one day, AND done HEAPS of exercise, I was over on sodium and I put on weight the next day and it took me a couple of days to get rid of it. REALLY helpful to know how my body works.
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful advice. We all know that but tend to forget it every time we have retention or increase a bit. The trend.. The trend..
    Thank you and keep up the good work!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Excellent post! Thank you for posting this. Every time I get discouraged I need something like this to remind myself that this is a lifelong journey, and it's going to take time and patience, and it's not all going to happen in a day.