Replies

• D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    First
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Friday I'm going out with the guy I've been seeing and all his friends (whom I've never met) to celebrate his birthday. From what I've been told, we're going to a sports bar to watch the Red Wings game. I'm having a fit over what to wear! I'd like some opinions. I've got a couple ideas, though I'm not sure about them.

I could go with something cute & dressy like this:

t5oh0y.jpg

Or something casual like this:

243gefk.jpg

I am completely open to other ideas as well. I really would like to impress his friends, as well as him. Big time into this guy. :)

I kinda like the second one, i think it looks really cute on you.
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    My thoughts EXACTLYYYYYYYY!!!!!
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hmmm i see people think that's too dressy, I'm not really sure what's too dressy about a casual dress and sandals, but if u want to be more casual, I would do second outfit except swap that flannel with a cardigan, preferably red!! That flannel is clashing.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'd **** both of you.. but don't do flannel for a first meet n greet. I'd wear a semi low cut tee and jeans with a little heel and a statement necklace.. And buy the first pitcher.. :)
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    imo, women should never do casual.

i miss the 40s.

the first one was best :)

My thoughts EXACTLYYYYYY!!!!!!
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I say go with what you feel comfortable in and be yourself .. no need to try to impress anyone.

I am sure your character will impress him, no need to impress his friends. I am just from an old guy who's been around the block a few times. :)

ps. just my .02 cents.