Replies

• Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ***THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED*** add this tag so the thread will not get unmanageable

Goal weight on March: 31st 140

3/01: 153.8
    3/05: 153.8
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ***THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED*** add this tag so the thread will not get unmanageable

Name/ real name: mo_babee/ Monique

Goal weight on March 31st : 196

3/01: 202.5
    3/05: 198.9
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • heathernz
    heathernz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Heathernz / Heather

Goal weight on March: 31st - 139

3/01: 144.4
    3/05: 143.8
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:

Doing it primal :)

Took me a while to find the new thread!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options

Name/Real Name: MNA76/Michelle
    Goal weight on March 31st : 272 lbs

3/01: 277 lbs
    3/05: 275 lbs
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I have added all the names and GW to the spreadsheet. I will be adding the starting weight and current weight for week 1. We ended up with 178 people because I let it got to the point of where I said I was cutting off people. I know that several people have asked if they are in the 150 (or 178 now) so here is your answer. If you are not on the spreadsheet you are welcome to log weekly. However, I will not be tracking you on the spreadsheet. Also, if someone doesn't log for 2 weeks I will delete them off the list.

Have a great day everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdGJjaW1Vcks1cllKRHNleGFmR3JKTHc
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    ***THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED***

Name/ real name: kcthatsme/Kristen

Goal weight on March: 31st - 131.2

3/01: 135
    3/05: 135.2 I'm really sick today. I felt lighter and my clothes fit looser yesterday (didn't cheat in any way). We'll see what I weigh when I feel better...
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Name/ real name: Kia148/Kia

Goal weight on March 31st : 142

3/01: 147.5
    3/05: 146
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I have added all the names and GW to the spreadsheet. I will be adding the starting weight and current weight for week 1. We ended up with 178 people because I let it got to the point of where I said I was cutting off people. I know that several people have asked if they are in the 150 (or 178 now) so here is your answer. If you are not on the spreadsheet you are welcome to log weekly. However, I will not be tracking you on the spreadsheet. Also, if someone doesn't log for 2 weeks I will delete them off the list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdGJjaW1Vcks1cllKRHNleGFmR3JKTHc

Thank you for all your work on this!!!
  • boubou33
    boubou33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the spread sheet!!! That's a lot of work!

First challenge on this site. I am doing fine so far... How is everybody else doing?
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Great Job! So glad to see my name on there!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    GREAT! I hope after seeing the spreadsheet that you all understand why I have to limit the number of people in this group. It is very time consuming. I know that I still do not have numbers connected to everyone but hopefully I will have all the numbers in by later today or first thing tomorrow. After I get caught up I will be able to annouce our biggest losers for the week and hopefully have a weekend challenge posted.

I am happy to have everyone along for the journey (even if I am sitting out a few more months). Have a great Wednesday everyone!
  • ljmiller11
    ljmiller11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Name/ real name: Ljmiller11/Laura miller

Goal weight on March 31st : 136

3/01: 136
    3/05: 136
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was in the january and february challenges

Name/ real name: Maryj2367/ Mary

Goal weight on March: 31st (199) I want to lose 9 pounds

3/01: sw 208 pounds
    3/05:
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:

This was my post on page 12 of the closed feed. you have none of this info on the spreadsheet. just my gw and name. now i will update for this week.

3/05: 204 pounds (4 pound loss)
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I was in the january and february challenges

3/05:
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:

This was my post on page 12 of the closed feed. you have none of this info on the spreadsheet. just my gw and name. now i will update for this week.

3/05: 204 pounds (4 pound loss)
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31:
    Thanks but you didn't need to do that. If you read the post above I just didn't have time yesterday to finish filling in all the info. I only had posted the link so people could check their name to see if they had been in the challenge. I do have work this afternoon and several things to do this morning. I will hopefully finish up today though
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Everyone is officially updated! Here is the link to the spreadsheet again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdGJjaW1Vcks1cllKRHNleGFmR3JKTHc#gid=0 We have a TON of people that have not checked back in. The people that have a DARK purple in the box for 3/5 means that they have yet to even give me there starting weight. If I do not have that info by Monday they will be deleted from the spreadsheet. The people with the light purple box means they checked in on the first but not the 5th. They have one more week before they will be deleted from the spreadsheet. If you know any of the people with a purple box would you please message them to remind them to check in.

Thank you to everyone that stuck with it so far and was patient while figuring out who would be part of the official challenge. The sheet shows that as a group we have lost 221.8 pounds so far!! That is amazing!!

Our biggest loser for this week is Sittingduck76 with 4.5 pounds and 2.06% of his body weight!! Will you please post a challenge for this weekend for everyone. It can run Friday to Monday or just on Saturday and Sunday. Congrats on another great week!

We had a tie for 2nd place! Both maryj2367 and Essie2511 managed to drop 4 pounds in less than 1 week! GREAT WORK!!!

Third place was also a tie with both sammielou99 and JGCooper dropping an amazing 3.8 pounds! Congrats! Your hard work has paid off!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

MY UPDATE
    Name/ real name: renaejae / ReNae
    Goal weight on March 31st : 199 lbs

3/01: 215
    3/05: 215
    3/12:
    3/19:
    3/26:
    3/31
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Ok nice :tongue: So, my challenge is this...

Find an activity you enjoy doing and go and do it for much longer than you normally would. Eg. If you normally do a workout for 30 mins, go for 45 mins or even an hour! Adjust your intensity to account for the extra time spend burning calories. This challenge is about getting some additional burn and improving stamina.

It can be done anytime Fri - Mon, whenever you have chance to fit it in! Good luck :flowerforyou:

ALSO - I propose three cheers for bmfrazie for all of her hard work keeping track of this challenge!!
    Hip hip hurrah, hip hip hurrah, hip hip hurrah!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thanks sittingduck - I welcome that challenge, especially if it helps knowcking the pounds off :)

And for the fearless leader of this team, bmfrazie : Hip hip hurrah, hip hip hurrah, hip hip hurrah!
  • fionamac15
    Options
    .:heart:

hi just a lb off this week but 61/2 inches off so somethings happening...........

4 more to go for 5lb off in march....

:heart: