Options
    this IS what i do :)
  • Schmiegelette
    Schmiegelette Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love this website and catalog....

http://bounce.titlenine.com/

Best Bra's EVER!!!

I LOVE Title Nine!!!!! When I had my first and was breastfeeding I emailed customer service for advice... I was a 34F so I know about heavy milk boobs. Anyway, she wrote back with almost a page worth of advice. Ultimately I went with the Moving Comfort Fiona bra (I could open the straps to feed my son if necissary). But they also had one they call the Frog Bra that is highly recommended for hi-impact sports.
  • meyamma
    Options
    Please let me know when you find one..I need a 42DD and I almost get knocked out when trying Jump n Jacks or when doing Burpees!!! I cant for the life of me figure out why all these women go in to get big fake BOOBS!!! Take mine Please, they have Haunted me all my life , even when I weighed 130 lbs. I hope to god I loose them this time. I am sick of finding the cutest bras at the mall and when I pull one out that will fit me . It is Industrial size... :laugh: :laugh:
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Try a regular bra under your cheap sports one. That's what I do! And it works. I don't think a single sports bra could support me, no matther where it's from because of the very nature of a sports bra (flimsy, no underwire)
  • mckramer1999
    mckramer1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go to Macy's. You will be able to find something there for sure. I am a 40DD and I have found several comfortable, effective sports bras there. P.S. get a fitting while you are there. It is shocking how many women are wearing the wrong size.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD-40DDD depending on brand i wear a XL champion pull on sports bra with a XL (only cause i workout at home cause its tight) tank type workout top with the shelf bra in it - the girls are squeezed a bit but even when running they dont move
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Try a regular bra under your cheap sports one. That's what I do! And it works. I don't think a single sports bra could support me, no matther where it's from because of the very nature of a sports bra (flimsy, no underwire)
    my regular bras are WAY to expensive to be wearing out like that.

oh man, sports bras have been an issue for me since I was an H cup in high school and played soccer. I've tried pretty much every sports bra out there that comes in my size and here are my reviews of my favorites:

i'm a 34/36 H/HH (between sizes at the moment) and i'm giving another vote for Enell. I have several sports bra, but the enell is my favorite for stopping bounce. the only problem is that you can't buy it based on rib cage/cup size so it makes it hard for those of us who have a combo of small rib cage/large breast OR large rib cage/smaller breast). i currently wear a size 3 so there's a bit too much movement around the bottom of it. i could go to a size 2 in the band size but of course that wouldnt be large enough for the cups. besides that i love it and have 2 in different colors

the second best bra i have is made my lunaire. it's an underwire bra and is very good for high impact stuff. i've worn it on days when i'm doing running sprints and there is very litle bouncing.

the third best sports bra i have is actually a minimizer from bali. wearing 2 minimizers is what i used to do in the old days before enell.

the worst sports bra i have is from goddess. unfortunately i got them as gifts (i have 2) so whatever i'll use them. the main problem with these bras are the straps. always pay attention to your straps, especially if you're F,G,H+ because the larger your breast, the larger your straps will need to be. this is also why i will never buy a sports bra that's meant for a D or DD cup not matter how much I can squish in : the straps are NOT made for supporting heavier breasts.

this goddess bra is crap because it's supposed to be high impact but the straps are about as thick as the ons on my regular bra. major fail. it cuts into your skin and leaves scars and pain and anger. i won the first one at some competition at a local lingerie shop and got a second one free from the company after i emailed them a scathing review :laugh:

i have 2 now and only wear them on my non high impact days or if i'm in a pinch i'll wear them on run day but will wear the minimizer underneath

ive thought about trying moving comfort but the only bra with a strap that doesnt look like it would dig into my skin is Juno, so i may try.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    go to a sporting goods store and invest in a good one for large breasts. it should be sized to your bra size, not sm,med,lg, and it should be for high impact. it won't be cheap, but it will be worth it. my favorite is made by champion, and it has underwire...i can't remember the name of the model.
  • miss_september
    Options
    I see a lot of recommendations for Champion. I actually LOVE their seamless underwire styles--the only sports bras I wear anymore! I buy mine at Kohls, but they also sell them on their website. They are usually a decent price, and well worth it!!
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    i find "intimo" bras are the best to use. www.intimo.com.au infact, since i started using intimo, i choose not to wear any other brand bras..

berlei have a great supportinve range too :)
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I would echo the Moving Comfort Fiona. Add to that Under Armour Endure. It's a racer back/cross strap and front zip bra. I actually like them better than my Moving Comfort bras. UA one keeps the girls separated a bit and you don't look like you have a uniboob.
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I got an AMAZING one at the "Intimacy" store. I've been wearing it for over a year and it's still holding strong! It's not that cute but I no longer fear running on the treadmill. Maybe they have a store near you? http://myintimacy.com/find-a-store

Oh...and the bras go up to HH
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I used to do that, but the Champion one I got, and the moving comfort Fiona I have both made it not necessary. And trust me I NEVER NEVER NEVER thought Id stop wearing 2 sports bras/bras to work out
  • alpha1029
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS and I was coming on here to ask the same question. I'm a 42DDD and my gals are hurting! I also ended up holding on to them during jumping jacks. Two sports bras didn't work too well for me so I will try some of the other suggestions. Thanks for the advice everyone!
  • hunibuni73
    hunibuni73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Freya do underwired, and therefore more supportive bras!
    Bravissimo have just launched their new moulded cup underwired bra, which is supposed to be the most supportive and less bouncy bra, I'm a 36h and find Freya supportive, although the shoulder straps can be a little short, which isn't a problem if your tall but I'm a shorty and the straps can slip towards the end of a work out.
    I haven't tried bravissimo's new one yet, gonna get one next pay day!

Hope this helps
    xmelx
  • sportsbras
    Options
    I have been selling Sportsbras since 1999 and NOTHING will give you more support then the ENELL bra! If you are a C cup or larger and your number one concern is support, the ENELL is the way to go! Check it out www.sporstrbas.ca
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The TaTa Tamer by LuLulemon. Those babies stay in place with that thing! Expensive but worth it.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    break down and find a specialty store in the area cause frankly lane bryant is great i get normal bras there but they dont stock the larger sports bras and honestly i have a hard enough time finding 36h to 38g there
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have huge boobs and a small ribcage. This means anything sized 'L', 'XL' or anything like that is no good due to proportions.
    Shock Absorber makes a number of styles and all are amazing. My favourite. Hard to find in the huge sizes where I live, so I've been using a few other types. But I haven't used anything near as good.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I swear by Champion!