HISSY FIT COMMITTEE

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    We have something in common at least. Sarcasim is my favorite sport, too!

My brother is 4'11" too. he suffers from acronoplastic dwarfism, has had to have both hips replaced, both knees and his lower jaw degenerated to the point they had to replace it with an artificial one. He is able to overcome so much about being so impaired. It is really hard to go through life that small for him anyway,
    You?

Nope, I just gotta jump on the counter when hubby puts the peanut butter jar on the top shelf, riding a regular bicycle hurts my hoo-hoo, and I still never learned how to hem my damn pants. Sucks about your bro (and that is for reals, I'm not being my sarcastic *B* self this time).
  • snugglybare
    snugglybare Posts: 30
    Options
    Good Luck with the turd....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes remind yourself, "You can't shine a Turd!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"U can find a diamond in the rough." But the two are sooooooo not the same! :noway:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue:

It's past my bed time, I'm on the east coast......:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Nighty Night! :yawn:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I don't get it either. :noway:

At this point in the school year I'm so over it!

I say what ever fail! I know that's horrible to say as a teacher, but your right.....

If they don't learn now, when are they. ? Some rare few students need to be dropped on their a$$es.
    They don't learn until we stop doing it for them. Sometimes us dropping them and NOT picking them up is the biggest lesson, bigger than all the math science and english they'll ever learn.

Wash ur hands of this kid....that's my best advice...don't let it eat u up inside either...i know we can let ourselves take the blame sometime...but in ur situation it's not u.

Oh yeah, how is ur administration even still have him on the roster??? What about no credit status???

I teach a regional occupancy program sports medicine class at the high school so the way we do our attendance is a little different than the normal way the high school does their attendance. It's kind of a case of the right hand does't know what the left hand is doing.
  • snugglybare
    Options
    I don't get it either. :noway:

At this point in the school year I'm so over it!

I say what ever fail! I know that's horrible to say as a teacher, but your right.....

If they don't learn now, when are they. ? Some rare few students need to be dropped on their a$$es.
    They don't learn until we stop doing it for them. Sometimes us dropping them and NOT picking them up is the biggest lesson, bigger than all the math science and english they'll ever learn.

Wash ur hands of this kid....that's my best advice...don't let it eat u up inside either...i know we can let ourselves take the blame sometime...but in ur situation it's not u.

Oh yeah, how is ur administration even still have him on the roster??? What about no credit status???

I teach a regional occupancy program sports medicine class at the high school so the way we do our attendance is a little different than the normal way the high school does their attendance. It's kind of a case of the right hand does't know what the left hand is doing.

I see...very different environment. :ohwell: Then it sounds like you can decide to do what works for you in this case. He either does the work or doesn't, or maybe it's too late and it doesn't matter anyway.

Anyway, good luck.

G-night:flowerforyou:
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I HATE when my husband acts like a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I HATE when my husband acts like a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think it's inscripted in the male DNA to be jerks sometimes.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

I think it's inscripted in the male DNA to be jerks sometimes.

I don't think they want to be Jerks, it is kinda like the snake has to eat those fuzzy little mice to live, it is just being a snake, so it is with Men sometimes. We can only try to let them see our side without the fight response! Good luck!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    It would aqppear he deactivated his account but not before leaving a nice present in the form of a middle finger :happy: I wonder who that was meant for? I find taht absolutley FASCINATING

what a class act... :sick:

Seems the vanishing act has happened again! Wow Mike must think of the dear departed as particularly Classy! Thanks, Mike!
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    absolutley is spelled absolutely if you're not a moron. Get some proofreading tools, every one of your posts stinks of illiteracy.

And there's nothing classier than pimping your kids to strangers on a public forum.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Seems the vanishing act has happened again! Wow Mike must think of the dear departed as particularly Classy! Thanks, Mike!
    yeah and IMHO I don’t think that coming into an open forum and calling someone a C*nt or a F'in Bi*ch qualifies you as a class act. Minus the fact that any accusations were not backed up with proof. I enjoy living in America where you can disagree with someone, its what makes this country so different and full of creativity. However rules are rules. First you get your hand slapped then you get a vacation then you get retirement. personally I find that people who were apparently wronged seem to forget those trespasses long before their "friends" do I love Dave and I doubt that he needs any defending or sticking up for... he’s a big boy and he has accepted his "punishments" before with GRACE and dignity and I respect that, he can take care of himself if he feels he was wronged I am sure we will hear about it, but I don’t care to hear about it through someone else’s accounts of what "Might" have happened!

Iceprincess like Dave said before "dont judge the pack by the actions of the one lone wolf!" I dont think we all have it in our DNA to be jerks, I will admit some more than others... but not all?

Fat:
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch sudty at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thgouht slpeling was ipmorantt.

so really why argue over something so trivial? cant we all just get along?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I hate it that my clients act worse than the children they leave in my care! I hate to have to sue people to get paid, somehow they think daycare is suddenly free if their car breaks down or they spent too much money at Disneyland! I hate it when people say, "when you get a real job" and they are talking about my job, a daycare provider like it isn't a real job!
    There I feel so much better.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Iceprincess like Dave said before "dont judge the pack by the actions of the one lone wolf!" I dont think we all have it in our DNA to be jerks, I will admit some more than others... but not all?

I don't mean jerk in the jerky kind of way....I mean jerk in the way that men and woman just see things TOTALLY different and on many times just don't understand the logic of the other sex. I fully believe there's an analog/digital thing going on between the two!

Wish me luck people,. I have to deal with the little **** today!:laugh: F it is!
  • czewwhat
    Options

I don't mean jerk in the jerky kind of way....I mean jerk in the way that men and woman just see things TOTALLY different and on many times just don't understand the logic of the other sex. I fully believe there's an analog/digital thing going on between the two!

Wish me luck people,. I have to deal with the little **** today!:laugh: F it is!

Be strong Ice Princess!!! Men are from mars and women are from venus! I think I stole that from someone!

Too bad for the little **** who didn't do his work, in the real world, no work no paycheck!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

Be strong Ice Princess!!! Men are from mars and women are from venus! I think I stole that from someone!

Too bad for the little **** who didn't do his work, in the real world, no work no paycheck!

well that is the whole thing with an ROP class. Their credits are based on their hours because it's supposed to be like job training. You show up late or you don't show up at all, you don't get those credits.
  • czewwhat
    Options

well that is the whole thing with an ROP class. Their credits are based on their hours because it's supposed to be like job training. You show up late or you don't show up at all, you don't get those credits.
    Do what you gotta do, don't feel bad, this might be the lesson that turns this kid around before he is done growing up!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I agree ICE... and I agree you gotta do what you gotta do... I hope it turns him around maybe if you show him that he has to actually work for a living, and when he gets it he owes you and society owes you because he will be a productive member of society... good luck!
  • snugglybare
    Options
    Remember:

YOU CANT SHINE A TURD!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Remember:

YOU CANT SHINE A TURD!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You may not be able to shine a turd, but you can flush 'em easily enough.:wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Roxy, We must have been shopping at the same place for our men. :laugh: :laugh:
    I hate it when I confront him and all my husband can do is talk about a divorce :cry: and says that we should talk to the children to see who they want to go with. I hate it when I find letters of him sending text messages to other women saying that he loves them and then sends me the same thing!!! :explode: I mean who is he really saying the truth to?? He can not be in love with all of us! I hate it!!!!! Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, you get records of those texts from the phone company. They will come in handy later.
    You take those kids, kick that rat *kitten* husband out.
    He wants to threaten divorce and hang it over your head like some punishment?
    Show him. He's not worthy of you. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT and then act. Get rid of that dead weight.

What Lauryn said. Hang his *kitten* out to dry like I did. My husband cheated on me, and then tried to kick the crap out of me when I confronted him about it. I am separated from him, he's losing his *kitten* in child support, and I ended up with the car...my license plate reads "WAS HIS" life is great.!!