Name a spot to get a sexy small tatoo

Options
13»

Replies

• southernyankee716
    Options
    after you reach your goal... lower hip/tummy area <3 super cute.

I thought so too.

But...

That was before I was overweight. I got a cute little star done. I got pregnant, gained a crap load of weight and that "little" tat is a huge mess. A stretch mark literally split the star in half. You can't tell where one point ends or another begins. If I knew then what I know now, that would be the last place I'd get a tattoo.

Just remember a tat is permanent so take your time deciding what/where you want it.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Rome, definitely Rome.

Thinkin' outside the proverbial box! Excellent!
  • pwillini84
    Options
    When I was much younger, I dated a lady who had the most incredible tat on the inside of her cleavage, just out of view, that played off the lower curve of her breast!

That was amazing, super sexy and seen only by those she chose to show it to!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    I have one on the side of my foot .. cute little cross. I love it.

True story .. I was in line at VS and there was a woman in front of me and she bent over to pick up her bags and she had a tramp stamp that said "I'm better than you" .. I almost died trying not to laugh out loud.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    ....but seriously....I'd say the hipbone.

yes, just below the right hipbone
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    after you reach your goal... lower hip/tummy area <3 super cute.

I thought so too.

But...

That was before I was overweight. I got a cute little star done. I got pregnant, gained a crap load of weight and that "little" tat is a huge mess. A stretch mark literally split the star in half. You can't tell where one point ends or another begins. If I knew then what I know now, that would be the last place I'd get a tattoo.

Just remember a tat is permanent so take your time deciding what/where you want it.

I assure you, this was once a tiny cute star with all of its points. My pregnancy stretchmarks made sure it would never be recognizable again. Everyone is saying hip bone and while ideally this is a great spot, realistically if there is any chance of pregnancy and/or weightgain/major loss- choose somewhere else. :wink:

tat.jpg
  • itsrierie
    Options
    Ribs.

But it hurts so much.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have one on the side of my foot .. cute little cross. I love it.

True story .. I was in line at VS and there was a woman in front of me and she bent over to pick up her bags and she had a tramp stamp that said "I'm better than you" .. I almost died trying not to laugh out loud.

The real question is who was that message really meant for; her lover? Or all the Hatterz at the beach?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm about to get one on my hip!! :bigsmile:

I think mine are sexy... I have one behind my ear that you can't see unless I wear my hair up, one on the inside of my ankle (this one hurt like a mo'fo!) and one on my mid back.. I didn't want the "tramp stamp" look so I got it above that (small of my back) in case my shirt rises up, you can't see it.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my lower back. I like it because I can hide it whenever I want.

EDIT:
    Oh! and I figured it wouldn't be a place that would change too much if I lost weight or got pregnant, etc.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My first one was on my stomach... but as I've lost weight, it's more on the hipbone area. Didn't even have a hipbone when I got it. :wink:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I think going down the side is hot. Also on the hip by the Vajaja area (not sure of the actual name of it)
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    Shoulder blade is pretty popular. I'd say the neck, I have one there and no one notices it.
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have one in between my shoulder blades that runs up to just on the back of my neck, one on my left calf and one on the inside of my left wrist. They can all be covered if need be. My next one (just as soon as I can get to the tattoo parlor) is going on the inside of my right wrist - maybe a little higher up on the arm than the one of my left wrist. Once I reach goal I will be getting one on the front of my hip bone. I think that one will definitely be the one I consider most "sexy", although I have a hard time considering myself sexy at all. :)
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Mine's on my left inner hipbone. I like it because no one sees it unless I want them to!