Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I would kill to lose 16 pounds right now :(
  • neh979
    neh979 Posts: 18
    Options
    add me..I have 50 lbs to loose .Hope we can motivate each other and keep each other on track :-)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    neh979 wrote: »
    add me..I have 50 lbs to loose .Hope we can motivate each other and keep each other on track :-)

This thread is 3 years old, how did you find it??? OP is deactivated, he can't add you.
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What you need to do is sit down and map out your goals again. I just learned today at a skillshop (workshop) about Goals - so I will share what struck a cord with me the most was setting:

S.M.A.R.T Goals

S - pecific
    what do you exactly want
    M- easurable-- set check points along the way
    A- ttainable --- realistic
    R- relevant ---- match your objectives (the why you set the goal in the first place)
    T- ime-Bound- clear time limit

Have a big goal but in the process have many lil ones - celebrate all goals reached.
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't give up. I tend to see eating healthy, working out, and overall feeling better about myself as a tool to self motivate. You might lose weight on the scale, but if you feel good, then use that as a way to keep yourself going.

You're feeling bad right now because you've had several days of bad eating. You should see this bad feeling inside of you as something you want to get rid of. The best way to get rid of that nasty feeling is by getting back on the right track.

I hope you can get over this stump. It happens to everyone, but please don't give up. You'll feel worse in the end if you do.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Um, the OP deactivated. :neutral_face:
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is...you don't need to be motivated. You just need to do it.

Sounds corny...? Even if you don't lose any weight, get back on it. Even if you don't make any gains, get back on it. Even if your pants don't fit yet, get back on it.

Screw up today, start over tomorrow.

Because, every lap or rep you do is one more than the dude sitting on the couch or sleeping in. That dude can be you.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Is this thing on???
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lol, CallMe. It's still a good thread :smile:
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    neh979 wrote: »

ZOMBIE THREAD!!! You got me.