Weirdest body changes due to weight loss?

Options
I remember seeing a post like this a while back but couldn't find it, so I figured I'd start another one.

What's the strangest thing about your body that has changed b/c of weight loss?

Mine is my butt bones :laugh: . When I was young, very young, I was all knees and elbows. Whenever I would sit on anyone's lap they would, more often than not, push me off b/c my butt was so bony :laugh: Lately, whenever I sit on a hard chair or the floor I can actually feel my butt bones LOL. I can also feel my hip bones starting to find their way to the surface lol.

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I remember seeing a post like this a while back but couldn't find it, so I figured I'd start another one.

What's the strangest thing about your body that has changed b/c of weight loss?

Mine is my butt bones :laugh: . When I was young, very young, I was all knees and elbows. Whenever I would sit on anyone's lap they would, more often than not, push me off b/c my butt was so bony :laugh: Lately, whenever I sit on a hard chair or the floor I can actually feel my butt bones LOL. I can also feel my hip bones starting to find their way to the surface lol.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I can now see my collar bones. Something that I have not seen in long time. I no longer have a 2nd chin either and can't say that I miss it :laugh:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I can now see my collar bones. Something that I have not seen in long time. I no longer have a 2nd chin either and can't say that I miss it :laugh:

Same here with the collar bones.. Also, when I lay down my ribs are poking out and I can start to feel my hip bones....
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Lol collar bones for me too! I forgot I had them rofl
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my Arm Pits! Go figure.
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm losing my boobs!!! I'm ok with it though!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

I wish that I would lose these!!!!!!!!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Yup, that would have to be my weirdest and most irritating. I have to hold the razor at all sorts of angles to get everything smooth because I have a huge crevasse in there now.

And my head looks sort of funny on my neck now. I kind of look like I have a bobble-head when I'm doing sit ups on the decline bench. :frown:
  • rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

I wish that I would lose these!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm taking donations
  • Astrogirl
    Astrogirl Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh no! I don't want to lose my boobs! :sad:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Yup, that would have to be my weirdest and most irritating. I have to hold the razor at all sorts of angles to get everything smooth because I have a huge crevasse in there now.

And my head looks sort of funny on my neck now. I kind of look like I have a bobble-head when I'm doing sit ups on the decline bench. :frown:
    the bobble-head mental image cracks me up!

I have a neck now, which is kind of new. And, my stomach is like a slowly deflating balloon. :noway: Still, I am very glad it is deflating. Also, that oh so cruel flap of skin under a woman over 40s arm.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

I have a neck now, which is kind of new. And, my stomach is like a slowly deflating balloon. :noway: Still, I am very glad it is deflating. Also, that oh so cruel flap of skin under a woman over 40s arm.

Don't feel bad about the flap of underarm skin. I'm 26 and have that!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Don't feel bad about the flap of underarm skin. I'm 26 and have that!

Thanks, not comforting but it is a large club, isn't it? :laugh: When I was a kid, about 100 years ago, my grandmother was sitting on the couch with my brother and I. She had her arm up on the back of the couch and he pointed at that lovely flap and said, with eyes as big as saucers, "Wow, grandma, you have a BIG muscle!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I lost my butt shelf. That was the first thing to go. And now i have a "skinny" band above my knee, and it stops and then there's a good 2 inches more of flab above it all the way up. So it looks like I've wrapped my leg in something to make that part skinny. Just strange!
  • fragable17
    Options
    for me i won't say that it is weird just usually the exact OPPOSITE of what girls have happen. i have above average size boobs as it is and when i lose weight the still don't get smaller. so even when i do lose weight i still feel like i look fat in clothes cause my chest is just OUT THERE.

also i don't have much of a rear but unlike my breasts when i lose weight my butt dissappears even more. not fun.

what do i have to do get a rear end? lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well you said Weird so

If I work our really hard lifting weights, a few days later I get these weird bumps. Someone said that is the muscle tearing and repairing........but man it is weird!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    LOL! I can relate to the bobblehead thing. I took a picture and couldn't believe how big my head was!

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Mine have already been mentioned
    - deflated boobs
    - arm pits: I didn't realize I had muscles there!
    - my feet are smaller too!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I'm already starting to notice the "back flab" love handles going away. HOORAY!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    two things

my forearms are defined and I didn't know until one day at body pump I looked down and thought "who's arm is that?" :laugh:

Most disturbing is my legs are getting pretty tone from all the running but I swear it has all moved up to my hips...ergh :grumble: