Anybody want a friend. I know absolutely no one on here

Options

Replies

• CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 31, 5'4'' and just over halfway to where my goal is. I have about 30-40 more to where I would like to be.

If you would like another friend send a request. I can be supportive and give you a little push when you might need it.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I welcome any and all friend requests
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am sending the friend request now. Sorry about your grandpa. Mine also passed in November. You CAN do this
  • genarrowe
    Options
    Friend request *SENT*!
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Always up for more friends here.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love new friends! Add me! ;)
  • TiffanyL1979
    Options
    Hey chic - Looks like you have had a lot of responces :wink: But you are more than welcome ro add me if youd like!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    add me:)
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • komlie
    komlie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It always helps to have friends on here - just a reminder to yourself that you have people to support you - and to keep you in check! :)
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm old enough to be your Mom but since you didn't put any age restrictions on your request...Add Me! I may even tell you to eat your veggies and stop watching TV and go outside and play! Welcome aboard! We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    I am always on and always encouraging. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am at 328 started at 250. My goal weight is 175. Feel free to add me
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!!!
  • EmilyHelene
    EmilyHelene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got about 45 pounds to lose.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i always want friends!
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend I am always willing to give support and five suggestions when needed well done for making the decision
  • twinsmom903
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. Feel free to add me! I'm 46 and in Texas!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Add me. we have similarities in what we want not height and weight but over all :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I can understand where your coming from. I lost 40lbs and then lost my dad in late 09 and then had a kid. I started out for the second time at 165lbs and after almost two months I am 151lbs but still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I welcome all friends from all walks of life, all ages and any stage in this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me ...anyone.