Anybody want a friend. I know absolutely no one on here

Options

Replies

• connie862
    connie862 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off of this website for a while now....I lost 80 lbs 3 years ago on Weight Watchers, and since I've reached my goal, I gained 20 lbs back. Since I've been going through menopause, I was having a hard time losing on Weight Watchers, so I joined this website to start tracking calories rather than points to see if it would help, but I don't know anyone on this site and would like a friend to encourage me and someone I can encourage as well.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm 28years old, 5'7" currently 174. Still looking to lose another 24 pounds. I log in religiously every day and track all my food and exercise. I am always here to offer support and cheer people on (and some helpful nudging here and there) and like the same in return. Feel free to add me :)
  • mukennc
    Options
    Hi, we are all your friends...welcome aboard...please feel free to add me as your friend. :smile:
  • 1travieza1
    Options
    I could always use more motivation!!! Feel free to add me
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    <hello>

<you can add me - like you, i dig fashion, makeup, and, yes, i too am what others refer to as a nerd.>
  • Itsallkungfu
    Options
    :smile: It would be an honor
  • seanus34
    Options
    hey there you can add me if you like Im looking to add friends on my list
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your grandpa! Feel free to add me as one of your support team!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    5 foot 1.5 inches I have 20-30 lbs to lose depending on how i feel my goal weight should be...Anyone feel free..more friends are always welcome...

Background: Married, USAF, 3 dachshunds, LSATS retake
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp. I'm fairly new as well... been on mfp going on 4 weeks tomorrow. We can support eachother on our weightloss journeys. Welcome! :)
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your MFP buddy! Add me!
  • arizonabatman
    Options
    how do i create a forum?
  • naughtynim
    Options
    Hey i could do with making some friends on here to. i am 23 somewhere inbetween 5"10 and 5"11, i currently weigh 161 pounds and am looking to weigh between 145 and 150.
  • slyfy
    slyfy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't know anyone either...:smile:
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm also coming off of my highest weight ever. I'm quite a bit older than you (48), but would love to be your friend. We can all use encouragement. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. You're already on your way to your best you. :flowerforyou:
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 31.... I've gained 18lb's that I need to now lose. I myself need to stay motivated and am new to the friend thing. You can add me if you would like.
  • McMurdo1966
    Options
    Request sent, condolences on your Grandfather.
  • I'm new here too feel free to add me :)