What makes a woman sexy?

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
Any of the menfolk here care to tell us?

Replies

• bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think most girls could be sexy with the right attitude..and enough alcohol..but Im not a guy. *shrugs*
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    again?
  • fteale
    Options
    again?

Yeah. I wasn't listening last time.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I'd say confidence makes anyone sexy but not too much!!

Some say it takes hard work to look sexy, but those who are naturally beautiful and confident with themselves, should know it comes with ease
  • bekki0927
    Options
    I make me sexy...question is what makes him sexy??? muscles heh? face? attitude!!
  • fteale
    Options
    I make me sexy...question is what makes him sexy??? muscles heh? face? attitude!!

Sense of humour, mostly.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like confidence for sure. Also, I love the type of woman who has no idea how beautiful she is inside and out yet others do. That is quite sexy indeed. (I must say)!
  • freaksfitness
    Options
    Fire in the eyes. The windows to the soul, if the chemistry is there, you may have a fire waiting to start.
    Wow that was good...
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    CURVES and attitude. A lot of my MFP pals lol
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    A sexy woman knows why she's sexy. She's knows what outfits enhances her curves, what shade of eye shadow will draw you in, how something as subtle as a hair flip will stop you dead in your tracks. She's confident enough to smile at you even in her gym clothes, humble enough to simply say thank you to a compliment. She doesn't have to show off #angiesrightleg, she doesn't do it for attention, she simply is...sexy *poetry snaps* lol
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Fire in the eyes. The windows to the soul, if the chemistry is there, you may have a fire waiting to start.
    Wow that was good...
    That WAS a good one! Of course nice knockers are a plus too.
  • sowhatsowhat
    Options
    I'm gonna say the legs. I nice pair of long legs that go right up and make a nice *kitten* out of themselves. Just my opinion!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

i decide what makes me sexy, i could care less what a man thinks.
  • juan23sfa
    Options
    curves. The end.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Being a woman.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Being a woman.

:flowerforyou:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Confidence, class, elegance.
  • karylee44
    Options
    i look around and see many woman i think look sexy.. i think alot of it is attitude.. someone who carries themself well. no slutty outfits. just normal regular clothing.. I think that it has to come from inside.. something i am working on..
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    for men and woman i reckon part of it is not seeming desperate, being confident, but not cocky
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    A sexy woman knows why she's sexy. She's knows what outfits enhances her curves, what shade of eye shadow will draw you in, how something as subtle as a hair flip will stop you dead in your tracks. She's confident enough to smile at you even in her gym clothes, humble enough to simply say thank you to a compliment. She doesn't have to show off #angiesrightleg, she doesn't do it for attention, she simply is...sexy *poetry snaps* lol

good one lol