What makes a woman sexy?

Options

Replies

• admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I really find fit-minded women very attractive. No matter what their current fitness level, if they are being active with golf, tennis, hoops, weightlifting, biking, running, etc.,that's sexy!
  • cavemancop
    cavemancop Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    confidence, a sense of humor and big boobs and nice butt always help :)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    A sexy woman knows why she's sexy. She's knows what outfits enhances her curves, what shade of eye shadow will draw you in, how something as subtle as a hair flip will stop you dead in your tracks. She's confident enough to smile at you even in her gym clothes, humble enough to simply say thank you to a compliment. She doesn't have to show off #angiesrightleg, she doesn't do it for attention, she simply is...sexy *poetry snaps* lol

He has game!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    for men and woman i reckon part of it is not seeming desperate, being confident, but not cocky

This! Too many people these days men/women have developed this over-entitled cocky attitude, so unattractive!
  • gazzajam
    gazzajam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Curves and brains.
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    for men and woman i reckon part of it is not seeming desperate, being confident, but not cocky

I totally agree with you.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    the extra X chromosome
  • tashludo
    tashludo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What ever the world has told you what is sexy...
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Confidence and the way they carry themselves... Curves as well... Sometimes a lot of girls look sexier with a pony tail hitting the gym than they do all dolled up cause its not natural. Dark hair is sexier also... Brunettes for the win!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    what makes a women sexy its the little things they do maybe a little smile a certain quirk they have
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Brains and confidence makes anyone sexy man/woman. Give me someone I can talk to and feel connected to and theres nothing better.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Self-awareness, positive self-image (not conceit), humor, curiosity, intelligence, timing.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Fire in the eyes. The windows to the soul, if the chemistry is there, you may have a fire waiting to start.
    Wow that was good...

Wow, So how often have you used that before? That is a good one! :love:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Confidence, sense of humor ( the weirder , the better ) and curves!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

There's been a few comments regarding "curves", I hope the women with naturally non-curvey bodies don't get discouraged. Though I totally agree with everything else.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

There's been a few comments regarding "curves", I hope the women with naturally non-curvey bodies don't get discouraged. Though I totally agree with everything else.

I might be putting words into mouths but I think this is a case of the "is she cute/pretty/hot/sexy." I think "sexy" women looks-wise are curvy, generally speaking. When I think "sexy" I think of an actress like Sofia Vergara or Jennifer Lopez. I don't think many men though would call someone like Reese Witherspoon sexy though - she is more cute or pretty. I don't know maybe I am messing the whole thing here up, but I think when men think of a sexy body, they think of curves. But it doesn't mean they won't go for a woman who has less curves.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

I might be putting words into mouths but I think this is a case of the "is she cute/pretty/hot/sexy." I think "sexy" women looks-wise are curvy, generally speaking. When I think "sexy" I think of an actress like Sofia Vergara or Jennifer Lopez. I don't think many men though would call someone like Reese Witherspoon sexy though - she is more cute or pretty. I don't know maybe I am messing the whole thing here up, but I think when men think of a sexy body, they think of curves. But it doesn't mean they won't go for a woman who has less curves.

Valid Point, but take Megan Fox for example, she's not particularly "curvy" but she's pretty damn sexy.
  • cookies13b
    Options
    Lips and eyes what makes a woman sexy to me everything else is not important
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Being a woman.

:heart:
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    To quote Sinatra: "That sly come hither stare"