daily weighin's vs. weekly weighin's

Options
13»

Replies

• vsthinspiration
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, and every day I log in my weight on here. I guess i'm kind of obsessed with my weight, but it keeps me on track.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day - the big thing is you should not let it play with your head - as there can be big swings up and down!! I used to log my weight loss only once a week - I liked the "big" number, but now that my losses are not that consistent anymore I just log when I actually see a movement...
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I think I will stay weighing myself daily but only pck one day a week to officaly weigh in.. you have all been super healpful and kind
  • smgmtx
    smgmtx Posts: 12
    Options
    Like most people, I can't help but check my weight every morning before getting in the shower, but I only log in once a week on Sundays.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Same here, I weigh in every day and log it.

I like to see the scale move but it's also an indicator if what I have been doing is right or wrong ;)
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I weigh almost every day.
    Always after I go to the restroom, just after waking up.
    That way, any accumulated water during the night is not a factor :bigsmile:

I find that It is very instructive to weigh every day.
    Since I use a digital scale that is very consistent in its readings, I can actually tell how my weight goes up or down day by day, and most of the time there is an explanation for it.