CBA AKA The No Winers ! Yes that Means YOU !!

Options
1235»

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    That's what I need to do, is just quit for a couple of weeks:huh: and then when I do have wine, I should be happy with 1-2 glasses. It's just getting started that I'm having trouble with right now. When things have settled down a bit, I think I will try that, as for now, I am still struggling everyday, but slowly I will accomplish it. Right now I am trying to cut 1 glass out every other day, and hopefully it won't be so bad.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i'm a little bit happy w/ myself and i wanna tell you all.:ohwell: :ohwell:
    i went overboard w/ nachos tonight. :angry: :angry:
    feeling terrible, i decided to drown my sorrows in wine.:sad: :sad:
    i poured my usual 10ozer and headed to my bedrm to prep myself 4 a relaxing evening.:yawn: :yawn:
    as i always do when i am undressed, i stepped on the scale before dawning my jammies.:tongue::tongue:
    i did not wanna believe it!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i gained 7 lbs!?:mad: :mad:
    i know, mostly water weight, but i wanted to cry.:cry::cry:
    i am working so hard to lose my last few lbs!:angry::angry:

the good part of this is that i poured out my wine and refilled my 10oz glass w/ water.:drinker: :drinker:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    As you said, it is mostly water weight, but way to go on drinking water instead of wine. :smile: I'm going to try really hard to just not have any tonight and see how it goes. I think I just need to do it this way, because so far the cutting a little bit out every night doesn't seem to work :grumble: I think if I really put my mind to it, I can do it.

Have a great day everyone.:smile: