Replies

• sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And you look awesome in your pic!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thx again. My diary is open if you friend me. But I'd you friend me and I see you go into the red from not logging on, that's a no no! Lol

As for putting in my new weight... I'm not sure what you mean by that chattipatti. ??? Where? I put my new weight in each week when I weigh in.

As for the food getting boring.. You just have to be creative and mix it up! But I do eat alot if the same stuff all the time too, but I like it!

Good luck and thx again!
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment! You look great!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    And you look amazing! Thanks for always being inspiring! <3
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You have done great, I hope the next 18 come off easily for you!!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Thx so much everyone!!!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thx again. My diary is open if you friend me. But I'd you friend me and I see you go into the red from not logging on, that's a no no! Lol

As for putting in my new weight... I'm not sure what you mean by that chattipatti. ??? Where? I put my new weight in each week when I weigh in.

As for the food getting boring.. You just have to be creative and mix it up! But I do eat alot if the same stuff all the time too, but I like it!

Good luck and thx again!
    Thanks Gail ! I friended you!!!
  • jayzie_62
    jayzie_62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration! Thanks for posting :smile:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!!!
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! My goal is to lose 134 and you must have read my mind that I needed a dose of inspiration.
  • KFuerst27
    KFuerst27 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration. I have a long way to go and appreciate people sharing before and after pictures--it's so motivating!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to tell everyone that has a big goal, to never give up. I set my goal for 133lbs and am now at 115lbs gone. It does get harder as you get closer to your goal, but it is possible. Check out my profile pic and you will see the difference. DO NOT GIVE UP!

GOOD LUCK!

Gail :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Have you ever put in your new weight? Or are you still going by your original weight? Also, does it get easier to find foods? I'm noticing my family getting bored of the "balanced plate" look (veggies, poultry, starch).

so switch up the plate for the family and for you. Remove the starch, add another veg. Have your starch in the morning so you can utilize the energy from it. For example, tonight was stuffed chicken breast (stuffed with feta, spinach and onion) with steamed broccoli and carrots and bok choy. Yummy and filling. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow and I'm good to go. If you want to shock your body, consider moving your family's cheese :)
  • jumpin15
    jumpin15 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm gonna reach my goal too, right?
    Thanks for sharing.
  • christyb77
    christyb77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Thx again! As for how I did it... Do not stop eating!! I'm serious! Make sure you're eating enough!!! And move! Do something! Walking is great!! Just keep moving! No fast food!!! It gets frustrating but do not give up!! :)
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job Gail!!!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job ! You are an inspiration !!!
  • jumpin15
    jumpin15 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow I edited my first post cause I went back and read how you did it. And you answered me that quick. Thanks I will not give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!