Replies

• scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Got in 6.2 today.
  • dsharpie
    dsharpie Posts: 55
    Options
    Between the flue and this stupid nerouma in my foot I am really struggling to make my goals. So frustrating. I did get 3 miles in yesterday and plan for 4 on Saturday so should have a total of 16 for the week. Anyone else struggle with neromas? I already had one cortizone shot and couldn't run for 5 days, I don't really want to get another one and not run for another 5 days.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Ran 11 miles today!!! I was only suppose to run 9 miles but once I completed that two miles was still between me and my house!!!

I completed 9 miles in 87 minutes and the 11 in 110. I did run/walk intervals the last two.

Total for March: 81
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I ran 7.7 miles today, this first outdoor run of the year. I set my goal two weeks ago thinking I wouldn't be able to run outside at all due to all the snow and ice, I was glad to be proven wrong:smile:

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png

10 miles today
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.02 today.

exercise.png
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today (Friday March 16)
    Total 39 miles so far in March.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    25 this week, thanks!
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    9 miles Friday, 108 month to date.
  • lilfurson
    lilfurson Posts: 190
    Options
    Checking in...

Week 3: 35.55
    Month Total: 93.77
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    3 mile on the road yesterday, 2.5 miles treadmill today.

exercise.png
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    5.5 today, 3.5 on fri, 37 total
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    3/12 - 10.3 miles
    3/13 - 5.4 miles
    3/17 - 9.6 miles

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    10K this morning, did not go fast. The race was in a lake park which was beautiful, the course was a bit hilly, but hilly good. There was also a 5K that started 15 minutes before the 10K. I met the female winner and we chatted a bit, about the course weather and training -- I mentioned that she looked fast and that I would not be surprised if she was a 17 minute 5K'er (OK so I am chatty). Turns out that she was faster and that she had clocked in at 16 minutes and some odd seconds. This was a small local race - historically no elite runners visit the race (as far as I could tell at least). I found out from the announcer (later) that this women was in the Olympics in Beijing (not for the US) and is now trying to be on her country's Olympic team again. Her 5K PR is less than a15:30 :noway: - suddenly my suggestion of 17 minutes was not a compliment :ohwell: :laugh:

She was humble, approachable and super nice! It was cool to chat which such a top athlete :glasses:
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    10K this morning, did not go fast. The race was in a lake park which was beautiful, the course was a bit hilly, but hilly good. There was also a 5K that started 15 minutes before the 10K. I met the female winner and we chatted a bit, about the course weather and training -- I mentioned that she looked fast and that I would not be surprised if she was a 17 minute 5K'er (OK so I am chatty). Turns out that she was faster and that she had clocked in at 16 minutes and some odd seconds. This was a small local race - historically no elite runners visit the race (as far as I could tell at least). I found out from the announcer (later) that this women was in the Olympics in Beijing (not for the US) and is now trying to be on her country's Olympic team again. Her 5K PR is less than a15:30 :noway: - suddenly my suggestion of 17 minutes was not a compliment :ohwell: :laugh:

She was humble, approachable and super nice! It was cool to chat which such a top athlete :glasses:

That's too funny. Don't you hate when you think your complimenting someone and your really insuting them?
    Thanx for sharing your story, its very cool!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cooriander- that's a great story. WOW. that girl could fly! how exciting would it be to see her in the next olympics???
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am definitely down for a fail this month - achilles pain is keeping me from running, can't train for 10k at the end of the month. Will still have a go at the in two weeks - my time can't be any worse than my last one (78mins!).
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    5.2 miles this morning.

exercise.png
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ran my first sub 28 min 5K yesterday. :bigsmile:

29.1 for March.