Tell me something...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I have donated my eggs four times to couples having fertility treatment and delivered my friends baby single handed.

Thats just irresponsible.
    You should always use both hands when delivering a baby. No showboating!

I really want to donate my eggs! I need the money and I don't need the eggs.

BAHAHAHA! That made me laugh out loud.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was a competitive irish step dancer for thirteen years
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    -When I'm in public and I hear somebody chewing like a cow, it makes me angry. And not just slightly angry, it makes me violently angry. When people do it in class, I either sit there distracted the whole time because of it, shooting them dirty looks occasionally or I leave. Cannot stand it. It makes me want to punch people.

i feel this exact way. ive even gone to the point to where ive repeated, and even more rudely ask them to discontinue their current chewing behavior, or else :)
  • mikaela_b
    mikaela_b Posts: 29
    Options
    I have donated my eggs four times to couples having fertility treatment and delivered my friends baby single handed.

Thats just irresponsible.
    You should always use both hands when delivering a baby. No showboating!

I really want to donate my eggs! I need the money and I don't need the eggs.

BAHAHAHA! That made me laugh out loud.
    I've donated my eggs three times now, but always for free. I met the first child (other than my own kids) conceived from my eggs in January this year, it was pretty amazing!

Never delivered a baby though!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    -When I'm in public and I hear somebody chewing like a cow, it makes me angry. And not just slightly angry, it makes me violently angry. When people do it in class, I either sit there distracted the whole time because of it, shooting them dirty looks occasionally or I leave. Cannot stand it. It makes me want to punch people.

i feel this exact way. ive even gone to the point to where ive repeated, and even more rudely ask them to discontinue their current chewing behavior, or else :)

I don't think I could ask them to do it without including a few curse words along with my request. I know that there are some people who see the continuous dirty looks I give them and just do it more because of my looks. I hate that kind of cow-chewer the most.
  • rbeatty63
    rbeatty63 Posts: 132
    Options
    i'm NOT irish. stop asking! i'm just a pale red (fake) headed jew!

an irish jew?
    your head is fake? I am impressed! :)
  • rbeatty63
    rbeatty63 Posts: 132
    Options
    Monkeys give me the creeps.
    I met my ex-husband at a watermelon stand.
    It makes me sad when I hear parents being rude to their children.
    I like non-pareils because they taste like chlorine swimming pools smell.
    I have never flipped any one the bird. It seems so crass to me.
    Cat's-light makes me melancholy.
    My inner voice is British.
    I love the 3 Stooges, James Bond movies and Doc Savage novels.
    I wanted to be a spy when I grew up (sans the killing).
    My exotic dancer name (if I were one) would be Sugar Sunset.
  • Mike937
    Mike937 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • Mike937
    Mike937 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    <
    I have 3 graduate degrees. I'm a dork :)

That is wonderful! What are the areas of study if I may ask :)

Master of Divinity
    Master of Project Management
    Master of Business Administration - emphasis in Public Administration focusing on Non-Profit Organizations