Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I am almost completely colorblind.
  • SoxxEBeotch
    SoxxEBeotch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a HORRIFYING fear of drowning... I could spend the rest of my life on a warm, sunny beach, but just don't make me get IN the water..................... :)
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love to sew! :tongue:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I am almost completely colorblind.

do you realize your avatar pic is as well?
  • amandahoppes
    Options
    Mascots. bahahaha. That's awesome.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am really a shy person afraid of approaching others - especially those I like
  • TheBauhausCure
    TheBauhausCure Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have four companion animal rats!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    I'm 4th generation Finnish on my mother's side...hence the blue eyes & dark blonde hair.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was the captain of cheerleading squad in high school and can still do a lot of the gymnastics and splits.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I will randomly do odd math........ like multiply the hour by the minutes on a digital clock, or find math equations that make phone numbers "work", or calculate to the penny what I would do with lottery winnings........ and I hate math.
  • rrcaudill
    Options
    I am completely different in person than online. Online, I will talk to everyone about anything and am very outgoing, but I struggle with even saying "hi" to someone in person.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I was the captain of cheerleading squad in high school and can still do a lot of the gymnastics and splits.
    Me too, LOL.
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Completely and utterly awesome!!
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    I was stalked by a serial killer when I was 15 years old. I was to be his third victim. Through a twist of fate I ended up leading the police to his stash of evidence for the first two killings and he was caught.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I was stalked by a serial killer when I was 15 years old. I was to be his third victim. Through a twist of fate I ended up leading the police to his stash of evidence for the first two killings and he was caught.

Thank GOD!!!! That is SO scary!!! So sorry to hear that!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i am really a dude....
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Thank GOD!!!! That is SO scary!!! So sorry to hear that!!

ps....the Thank GOD part was about the serial killer being caught.........just fyi in case lines got crossed......
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I was raised a Jehovahs Witness. You would never know it by my dirty mouth.... (needless to say, I got kicked out of the church)
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Thanks..I got your meaning..lol...I'm thankful too! after they put him in the city jail for holding, they told him all the evidence they had against him and he confessed to the first two killings and after a couple of days in jail, he hanged himself. What an ordeal!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    do you realize your avatar pic is as well?

Ba-zinga!