Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have broken my tail bone twice.
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have never burped. I cannot - no matter how many beers or sodas I consume. :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i used to have bright pink hair (before katy perry and rihanna died there bright colours)
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love call of duty Black ops:wink:

I love that too!! However, I kinda suck at it. LOL
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    I cant stand to touch cotton wool.

and iced buns put my teeth on edge...even watching someone eat one.............*cringe!!*
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have my motorcycle license and was once saved from drowning in deep water by a friend who's nickname was "Fish"
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a decendant of Pocahontas. For real! I'm part Croatan Indian....but don't ask me where my people went! lol
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My dream growing up was to be a concert pianist.
    (Now I'm singing "I Had A Dream" from "Tangled." lol)
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I'm a decendant of Pocahontas. For real! I'm part Croatan Indian....but don't ask me where my people went! lol

Pocahontas is one of my nick names :)
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    i've given birth in a car and on a bathroom floor!.........and had no pain relif with any of my 3 kids...none ....nudda ....nothing!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I once shocked the crap out of myself by standing in a small pool of water that had collected behind our jacuzzi while I pushed the ON button for the bubbles... (I was a ditzy teenager)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I lived in a cave (an actual hole in the side of a mountain) for a little while when I was little. I actually have mentioned this before, but no one ever believes me.

I also have freckles on my eyelids and lips. I hate my freckles. :(
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I lived in a cave (an actual hole in the side of a mountain) for a little while when I was little. I actually have mentioned this before, but no one ever believes me.

I remember you saying that before! I also have a face FULL of freckles...
  • anabell31
    Options
    I have a fear of anything touching my throat. I think I must have been executed at the guillotine in a former life...or strangled or something.

Same here. Not really a fear, I just feel like it's too tight and my throat closes up. Even with necklaces and mock turtlenecks. I also can't stand wearing bracelets and watches. Love rings though :)

Also, I'm an aspiring sci-fi/horror novelist. Stephen King is my idol
  • khuckaby1
    Options
    My husband reads to me every night before we go to bed to put me to sleep. :love:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I do not like closed in spaces...I will actually sweat, and sometimes hyperventilate in an elevator, crowd, etc....
  • CoryIda
    Options

I remember you saying that before! I also have a face FULL of freckles...
    You must be a truly exceptional makeup artist, then, because I can't see them.

Oh, and I used to catch my hair on fire all the time when I was little because I had fluffy/frizzy pinkish orange-ish blondish hair and we only had candles for light.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I can dislocate my right thumb; it runs in my family. But everyone else that can do it can dislocate both of theirs!! My ancestry also traces back to the same clan as Mary Queen of Scots was from. :)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I can dislocate my right thumb; it runs in my family. But everyone else that can do it can dislocate both of theirs!! My ancestry also traces back to the same clan as Mary Queen of Scots was from. :)
    I can do that (but since I'm the queen of stupid human tricks, don't use me for a base of what is "normal")
  • anabell31
    Options
    Queen of stupid human tricks XD. I just laughed out loud in the middle of a silent hallway