Tell me something...

Options

Replies

• DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    And here was me thinking that my "Mary Queen of Scots" thing was more interesting :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I lived in a cave (an actual hole in the side of a mountain) for a little while when I was little. I actually have mentioned this before, but no one ever believes me.

I also have freckles on my eyelids and lips. I hate my freckles. :(

I remember you saying that before! I also have a face FULL of freckles...
    You must be a truly exceptional makeup artist, then, because I can't see them.

Oh, and I used to catch my hair on fire all the time when I was little because I had fluffy/frizzy pinkish orange-ish blondish hair and we only had candles for light.

hahaha, yea the makeup covers them up, but no makeup and you can actually draw constellations or play tic tac freckle, lol.

I used to cut my eyelashes and eyebrows out of boredom. Anyone who says they don't grow back is full of garbage, because they do.
  • anabell31
    Options
    I used to cut my eyelashes and eyebrows out of boredom. Anyone who says they don't grow back is full of garbage, because they do.

People think they don't grow back...? I got an eye infection once and all the lashes on my bottom lid fell out. I looked pretty goofy til they grew back, lol
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I drowned at the age of 2 on my brother's birthday at sister's swim meet. No one knows how long I was in the water...hint: I was at the bottom of the diving pool....
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options

People think they don't grow back...? I got an eye infection once and all the lashes on my bottom lid fell out. I looked pretty goofy til they grew back, lol

I pull out my eyelashes; not on purpose but they come with the make up and they always grow back. And I have one that grows straight down the way into my eye, so I have to get rid of that one. My parents used to shout at me for it and tell me that my eyelashes wouldn't grow back.
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I absolutely can not handle anyone touching my feet. Not even me. At night I wrap them in a blanket so my husband doesn't accidentally brush against them. When I paint my toes, I have to work hard to make sure I don't touch them. I would love to do a mani/pedi day with the girls, but no way in the world can I let anyone near them.

I can not sleep with my legs touching, especially with my knees. I always have a blanket between them.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Queen of stupid human tricks XD. I just laughed out loud in the middle of a silent hallway
    I can lick my own nose (freaky long tongue) and the bottom of my chin;
    I can twist my pinky around 180 degrees so the nail faces my palm;
    I can roll/wiggle each eye independently of the other and do the "wave" with my eyebrows;
    I can burp the alphabet;
    I can tuck both feet behind my head (crazy flexible);
    I am double-jointed all over;
    I can wiggle my ears and do the Bewitched nose thing;
    I can dislocate my jaw and pop it back in place;
    hmm... I am sure there's more.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I drowned at the age of 2 on my brother's birthday at sister's swim meet. No one knows how long I was in the water...hint: I was at the bottom of the diving pool....

dang
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I never wear white socks. Only color socks... don't know why
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm very shy and introverted irl.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I LOVE to dance:happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm very shy and introverted irl.
    Me, too.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have epilepsy...one seizure I had was in my sleep and it was so bad I dis-located my own jaw! Ouch
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be an FBI agent and actually talked with them during a career day on my college campus .....
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Laurell K Hamilton is my favorite author (especially the Anita Blake series).

No matter how hard I try I can not stand peas yet I like split pea soup.

Nobody believes me when I say I'm high maintenance. Why is it not possible to be quiet and high maintenance, why do I have to be vocal and throw a temper tantrum like a 3 yr old to be considered high maintenance?
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only weird one here! :laugh:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I am actually very very shy.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm a decendant of Pocahontas. For real! I'm part Croatan Indian....but don't ask me where my people went! lol

Hhhmmm...we could be related! I'm a descendant of Pocahontas as well!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    Laurell K Hamilton is my favorite author (especially the Anita Blake series).

I love her books read most all the Anita Blake series
  • karylee44
    Options
    i used to teach medieval dancing, shoot archery and brew my own beer.. back in the days i belonged to the SCA
    I also play a mean guitar and am a HUGH hit with the under 9 crowd!