Tell me something...

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I used to cut my eyelashes and eyebrows out of boredom. Anyone who says they don't grow back is full of garbage, because they do.

People think they don't grow back...? I got an eye infection once and all the lashes on my bottom lid fell out. I looked pretty goofy til they grew back, lol

I pull out my eyelashes; not on purpose but they come with the make up and they always grow back. And I have one that grows straight down the way into my eye, so I have to get rid of that one. My parents used to shout at me for it and tell me that my eyelashes wouldn't grow back.

People told me that, too! They were wrong.

I also love collecting shirts from walks or fundraisers I do.

And, when I was a kid I used to find the weirdest places in the house to sleep, i.e. garage, window seat, under the tables, table chairs pushed together, etc.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends is a well-known dragster and funny car racer.
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I can be a real sci-fi nerd sometimes. I'm 4' 10" and my fear is....big things.

I remember driving on this road once that kind of curved in an incline around a power station chimney (HUGE) - very nearly didn't make it.
  • Tamyraucandoit
    Options
    My addiction is PEANUT BUTTER, I eat it right out of the jar. Someone please put a spell on me and make me hate it!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My ears don't match.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I can dislocate my right thumb; it runs in my family. But everyone else that can do it can dislocate both of theirs!! My ancestry also traces back to the same clan as Mary Queen of Scots was from. :)

This is cool. I can trace one half of my ancestry beyond King George I. Trying to do the Scott/Irish side is challenging
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    <
    I have a serious crush on Liam Neeson, and no matter how happy I am with my family, husband, and friends, I will always want to be anywhere but where I am right now. I hate small towns... :sad:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I like to sing when I drive (alone) and I sounds really bad at it!!! As i get the strangest looks from the cars next to me:embarassed:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I worked on an experiment that flew aboard the space shuttle Endeavour (mission STS-57).
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when people sneeze or sniffle because growing up my sister and mom always did with allergies and I saw a lot of horrible things in the army and yet none of it made me gag, but someone actually blowing their nose and the sound makes me want to vomit about every time. I think it is disgusting LOL
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I get annoyed when people sneeze or sniffle because growing up my sister and mom always did with allergies and I saw a lot of horrible things in the army and yet none of it made me gag, but someone actually blowing their nose and the sound makes me want to vomit about every time. I think it is disgusting LOL

I say "ARGHHH" when my husband blows his nose, ESPECIALLY when I'm eating! GROSS! Go the the bathroom!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was the cookie queen of my girl scout troop when I was 9 years old!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I am actually one of the last people you'd expect to either get angry or curse.........I'm sweet, kind, and thoughtful--at times. I always try to look at things from everyone else's perspective even if I feel I am in the right during debates.......or God forbid, fights. I will not throw a punch, metaphorically speaking, unless I can see the same thing in myself as others. That way I can make sure to put across that I think I am no better than anyone else because I feel like its very important to keep the playing field level in any kind of squabble. I really dislike people who get upset at me and pointing blame like they think they are better than me.

Also, I am very patient and very slow to anger unless someone knows what buttons to push.
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am Irish, Hungarian, Norwegian, and Polish.
    I HATE spit. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see it, hear it, or even think or talk about it.
    I am a trained singer.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have broken my tail bone twice.

weird me too
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I was once under investigation from the FBI for possible involvement in a multimillion dollar con against several telecoms....
    Thankfully they realized I had nothing to do with it, my roommate at the time was the one doing it without me knowing... unfortunately I didnt know it at the time, and now I cant get a higher security clearance...

I could probably write a decent book about the whole story of those few years of my life.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I work for a private investigator and my initials are CIA. I like this little twist of fate.
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was the cookie queen of my girl scout troop when I was 9 years old!

LOL I was the jump rope champion of my girl scout troop!

I also am a formally trained singer.

I like to separate my food and eat anything that is smaller/broken first - kind of a "saving the best for last" thing I guess......
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I can read and write Korean, but since I dont speak the language, I have no idea what the words mean. seriously.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I was once under investigation from the FBI for possible involvement in a multimillion dollar con against several telecoms....
    Thankfully they realized I had nothing to do with it, my roommate at the time was the one doing it without me knowing... unfortunately I didnt know it at the time, and now I cant get a higher security clearance...

I could probably write a decent book about the whole story of those few years of my life.

Wow, so sorry to hear it.........some people ruin everything for others.........sounds like you have a very good attitude about it though. I know for myself, if I was in your shoes, I would just be glad that they found the right guy and didn't pin it on me.