Replies

• gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    "I'm not that kind of angel." - John Travolta in 'Michael'
  • francie442
    francie442 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame, my favorite movie of all time...
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    "These go to 11" (Spinal Tap)
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    "JUST a bit outside." Harry Doyle - Major League
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame, my favorite movie of all time...

Great quote!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    "Frageelay ... must be Italian"
    "It says fragile..."

Christmas Story
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Either "if you're from Africa, why are you white?" from Mean Girls or "nobody puts Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing.

NOBODY puts baby in a corner! :D loooove it!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    "I think I got a chunk of 'purple mountains majesty' up my a**..." James Garner as President Matt Douglas in My Fellow Americans, after jumping off a moving train.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    "I fart in your general direction"
    Monty Python's The Search for the Holy Grail

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" along with "Aw, somebody's gotta ride back and get a ****LOAD of dimes!!!"
    Both from Blazing Saddles
  • MissPriss_423
    Options
    Murphy: Where the **** are you going?
    Connor: Shh, I'm figuring some **** out here.
    Murphy: Oh **** you! I'm sweating my *kitten* off dragging your ****ing rope around! Must weigh thirty pounds.
    Connor: Shh! We are doing some serious **** here, now get a ****ing hold of yourself!
    Murphy: Oh **** you, I'm not the rope-toting Charlie Bronson wannabe that's getting us ****ing lost!
    Connor: Will you ****ing shut it!

AND

Rocco: [seeing a room full of mobsters killed by Connor and Murphy] ****in' … what the ****in' **** … who the **** … **** this ****in' … how did you two ****in' ****s … ****!
    Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word

BOONDOCK SAINTS :happy:
    best movie EVER
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Murphy: Where the **** are you going?
    Connor: Shh, I'm figuring some **** out here.
    Murphy: Oh **** you! I'm sweating my *kitten* off dragging your ****ing rope around! Must weigh thirty pounds.
    Connor: Shh! We are doing some serious **** here, now get a ****ing hold of yourself!
    Murphy: Oh **** you, I'm not the rope-toting Charlie Bronson wannabe that's getting us ****ing lost!
    Connor: Will you ****ing shut it!

AND

Rocco: [seeing a room full of mobsters killed by Connor and Murphy] ****in' … what the ****in' **** … who the **** … **** this ****in' … how did you two ****in' ****s … ****!
    Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word

BOONDOCK SAINTS :happy:
    best movie EVER

SEcond best movie behind Reservoir Dogs
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

LOL YES!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have tons from my favorite movie A Knight's Tale alas i guess I will only use 2:

Wat: It's called a lance. Heellooo?

Wat: Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.

Okay so i lied...Sue me!

Chaucer: You're good. You're very good. My lords, my ladies, and everybody else here not sitting on a cushion!
    [crowd roars]
    Chaucer: Today... today, you find yourselves equals.
    [crowd roars]
    Chaucer: For you are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you to a knight, sired by knights. A knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle.
    [crowd, boo]
    Chaucer: In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein!
    [crowd roars]
    Chaucer: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

And my favorite which has significant meaning:
    John Thatcher: Change your stars and live a better life than I have.
  • bm_stclair
    bm_stclair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2 favorites... (btw - my apologies for the language below)

"You surprised to see us Clark?
    "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now. "

and of course from the same movie, the famous rant...

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    "IT'S SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIEEE"
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    2 favorites... (btw - my apologies for the language below)

"You surprised to see us Clark?
    "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now. "

and of course from the same movie, the famous rant...

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Love this!!
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    His mama named him Clay, I'mma call him Clay.

- Coming to America

Who's the Master? Sho-Nuff!!

- The Last Dragon
  • carolinagirl919
    Options
    "Frageelay ... must be Italian"
    "It says fragile..."

Christmas Story

You win! ROTFLMAO!
  • carolinagirl919
    Options
    Mother: Navin, it's your birthday, and it's time you knew. You're not our natural-born child.
    Navin R. Johnson: I'm not? You mean I'm gonna STAY this color?

-The Jerk
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Bob: "It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity, but if someone is genuinely exceptional..." (The Incredibles) <giggle>

Mr. Darcy: "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." (Pride and Prejudice) <swoon>