♥ Tell me your favorite perfume

Options
Cathyvil
Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
As of my last weigh in on Saturday I was .2 pounds away from my next mini goal (boy did I want to kick the scale for that :laugh: ). I had decided to reward myself with new perfume awhile ago and now that the time is (hopefully) here this weekend, I want to hear about your favorites. I'm not really into overly floral or musky scents. Otherwise I pretty much like anything else. So what would you splurge on if you were me? Thanks guys!

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch.
    It is like a drug to me. Whenever I smell it, I'm literally like, "OHHKAY. WHO HERE IS WEARING FIERCE?"
    I shall make my future husband wear it, lol
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Issey miyake
  • Natx83
    Options
    It is like a drug to me. Whenever I smell it, I'm literally like, "OHHKAY. WHO HERE IS WEARING FIERCE?"

Notes taken haha.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Body by Victoria....also called The Fragrance..........Victoria Secret sells it
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I wear Diesal for men or Lacoste red, I love the smell of DKNY on a lady :-)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Vera Wang- Princess. Even though I'm not.... a princess that is! My summer fragrance this year will be.... Be Delicious. (My next reward)
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am wearing Light Blue by Dolci and Gabbana :)
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nokomis
    it's not sold in stores anymore but you can get it online

the smell reminds me of all the seasons SPLASHED together - it's awesome!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Vivienne Westwoods, Naughty Alice is a bit different! Hypnotic Poison, Byzance, Lolita Lempicka, Tresor!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I like Covet and Kenneth Cole Black for Women.
  • sarahnicole218
    Options
    Light Blue by D&G is great, but my new favorite FAVORITE is Jennifer Aniston. I am not much for perfume, but I feel in love with this scent.
  • Natx83
    Options
    I wear Diesal for men or Lacoste red, I love the smell of DKNY on a lady :-)

Only the brave or fuel of life?

I like both for daytime stuff.
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I wear Lovestruck by Vera Wang. Love it :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    rebl fleur by Rihanna or
    Black XS by Paco Rabanne
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Gucci Guilty... Armani Diamonds and Paco rebanne Black XS are my top 3 :bigsmile: which i got all 3 of for my bday sunday... happy bunny
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Jean Paul Gaultier - CLASSIQUE, nearly all gone though so may have to treat myself too lol xx
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I wear the Ed Hardy Luck and Love.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    My usual day time perfume is Estee Lauder Pleasures, but I also love Stella, and for very special occasions I have a bottle of Moulin Rouge perfume (bought from the Moulin Rouge in Paris)
  • KatieLouiseNichols
    Options
    One Million by Paco Rabanne is ammaaazzzeeee! Men and the Womens!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Notes taken haha.

hahahah best advice you'll ever take. And if you ever hear a chick reacting that way, you'll know it's me!

Also forgot to mention that I mostly wear Fantasy by Britney Spears (Don't knock it till you've smelled it!) and Candy by Prada for nights out :)