♥ Tell me your favorite perfume

Options

Replies

• happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I don't care about who 'designs' a perfume, I only care about the smell, LOL. I work in a Cosmetics dept, and the ones that I just adore are Jennifer Aniston's new one, Glow by JLO, and Jessica McClintock.

The Glow by JLO..the men really notice that one. I actually have random men tell me how good it smells, lol. What girl wouldn't love that?

They're all fairly 'different' scents tho..they are the ones that get noticed, just because they're not the same as a lot of them are.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Rapture from Victorias Secret....worn it for YEARS and get more compliments on it (especially by men, lol) than any other fragrance ive tried.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I usually shy away from celebrity perfumes but Katy Perry's "meow" is the one I plan to treat myself with next.

Oh, I haven't seen that, I've only seen the PURR....is it new?? *does a happy dance*
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    *taking notes*
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    As of my last weigh in on Saturday I was .2 pounds away from my next mini goal (boy did I want to kick the scale for that :laugh: ). I had decided to reward myself with new perfume awhile ago and now that the time is (hopefully) here this weekend, I want to hear about your favorites. I'm not really into overly floral or musky scents. Otherwise I pretty much like anything else. So what would you splurge on if you were me? Thanks guys!
    love angel, its fab and womanity, and jean paul gaultier too, loads really but angel, the purple bottle is best.
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Chanel - CoCo Madamoiselle..... the only perfume i wear
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Black Orchid (I don't know who its by).
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Lancome Tresor' and Vera Wang Princess are my faves.
  • shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    Salvador Dali's Laguna. It's basically all I wear. I love it so much.
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy by Clinique = my current perfume of choice, but I really, really love the Rio perfume by Escada, and the pink J'adore by Dior, it's to die for :3 so light and sweet and just ahhh, so feminine.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't know about perfume, but for colone, my winter fragrances are Boss No. 1 for professional occasions, and Guess for more casual events.

I haven't picked out any summer fragrances yet.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Million Dollar Lady by Paco Rabane and Fan Di Fendi by Fendi

I just ordered the Roberto Cavallari rollerball from Sephora because I wanted to try it. It should be here next week.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Beautiful by Estee Lauder
  • mojomarie
    mojomarie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ooooh! I used to LOOOOVE the old issey Miyake!! *sigh*
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    Fancy by Jessica Simpson...<3 it!
  • mojomarie
    mojomarie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    oooh! And Angel Sunessence
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Flower Bomb... it smells so good
  • T1Life
    T1Life Posts: 15
    Options
    Paco Rabanne Black Xs
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Viva la Juicy -- Juicy Couture

you'll thank me later ;)
  • cjbmakes3
    cjbmakes3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Agent Provocateur (for women) ...unlike anything you have experienced. Nothing small town/candy about this award winning scent.