Need to vent about life

Options
2»

Replies

• chrimsonfyre
    chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I can only imagine the stress it is having a child you do not what is wrong with him....on top of everything else.
    I will keep your family in my prayers and hope everything resolves itself soon
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well bless your soul... you have had a tough road and you are still out running on it... talk about a trooper... I do not know you but I know I am prouod just to have known you enough to read your blog post.

You obviously have strength beyond your own knowledge and will do just fine... Please feel free to send me a friend request and vent or shout or just for encouragement whenever you need it...

I can not imagine the stress of having all of this resting on your shoulders with your son and your husband both being ill at the same time... I will send prayers for you on that front... Good Luck :)
  • kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your struggles. Please, please, please seek counciling NOW. With your husband as well. We all need help every once in a while and what you're family is going through is more than tramatic. Get to therapy. There is NO SHAME in askng for help. God bless and good luck.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Alot of time just writing it down or typing it like you did on here helps so much. Maybe you should start a blog on here & when you need to vent or need encouragement you can put all of your feelings into what you write. Then we can all help you through these stressful times. Doctors sometimes say to keep a journal to get it all out & maybe a blog would really help you just let it all out. Just a thought. I wish you the best. :)
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HUGS AND PRAYERS SENT TO YOU!!! Wish I had more to offer but just keep the faith!!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Message me if you need to -- I prayed for you.