"Before and After Pictures" Let's share them.. part 2

Options

Replies

• tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Stumbled into this thread- just gotta say you all are rocking it! So inspirational. Just goes to show what motivation is really capable of. It may not happen fast but you all "made it happen"! Hats off to you all!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    amazing success guys!!!
  • kellijoanna
    kellijoanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Great job!! Love seeing everyone's photos, SUCH motivation!
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    bump...
    this is my motivation on the days I want to give up or think it can't be done because ya'all prove that it most certainly CAN be done. Thanks for sharing!
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I notice a change in my face!

65855_1483143847303_1495076434_31032485_7490836_n.jpg

DSCF0496-1.jpg
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This was me in 2005 at 210lbs
    untitled.jpg

This is me now at 167lbs
    26672_404590637125_501287125_487243.jpg
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Bump! Awesome Results.......:)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow, great job everyone that posted pics! :flowerforyou:

You all look amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :drinker:
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love befores and afters! It is so reassuring that I can do this. Thank you so much for sharing your success.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Keep them coming!
  • camillian48
    camillian48 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow-- U are a beautiful person!! That takes alot of discipline and self control--- which I'm trying to work on myself!!! I have terrible eatting habits,,, but i do exercise!! I just have to learn to balance that out!! A friend of my told me about Myfitnesspal where you can go in and keep a log of your daily intake and exercise.. It's a start to learn self control,,but there are days when i go over my 1840 calorie intake. You look fabulous!! and yes I will take you up on the offer to help with the pics when I get them, as I am new here. Thanks again for the inspiration and you can put me on your list if you'd like.
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and have been tracking my progress on my personal blog (http://krystalrowe.blogspot.com/2012/02/half-way-through-shred-round-2.html) if anyone's interested. My 30 Day Shred results, etc. are there. You should all be so insanely proud of yourselves!
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Always love looking at the before and after pics. You are all so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    how do u upload pics?
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    how do u upload pics?

I use photobucket. Upload your pic, copy the link and paste it in the thread. Change the IMG to lowercase img on both ends of the link and that should do it!
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    upload to photobucket then copy the image code and change the IMG to lower case img :) <-- to upload pics

48 lost .. ??? more to go, when i feel right ill stop :)
    424417_10151308568170545_509685544_22610134_1715389153_n-1.jpg
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! But i need to know... whats with the spoon?

Pic was for an online transformation contest that I failed miserably at. They asked that you take a pic with a spoon. I guess to verify it's you? IDK.

I think you should post these results on the online transformation contest page and let them see how you "failed miserably." You look amazing!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I will come back and post mine when I hit my goal! You guys all look amazing!

I now know that it CAN be done and I WILL do it!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    Thanks for answering!! (:

well, this isnt recent, but, I lost 60 pounds in a whole year.
    160 in 2010 & 100 in 2011.

rhfghh.jpg

And this is what I looked like 4 months before I pregnant (My first goal weight (100-115)).

027-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!