ulterior motives..

shaybethxo
shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
what's your ulterior motive for losing weight? apart from all the 'to be healthy, to fit in clothes', everyone has one, don't pretend you don't! :P

mine is to show my ex boyfriend that i can be beautiful, and that his attempts to bring me down were in vain!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    In preparation of my husband's 20year high school reunion this past summer I had made the comment that I didn't want to be a super model but it would be nice if I heard someone say, "Hey, Boobar did all right for himself!" when they saw me:bigsmile: . When we got there we met up with our friends C* and M*... within minutes I was standing off to the side of them and heard some dude say to his friend "WOW, C* did pretty alright for HIMself didn't he?!"... I didn't even realize it at that point, but THAT was the point in which I KNEW that I could do better for my husband. Feels silly writing that because this journey is ALL about ME, but if I am being honest... I want people to believe that my husband has a HOTT wife! :blushing:
  • In preparation of my husband's 20year high school reunion this past summer I had made the comment that I didn't want to be a super model but it would be nice if I heard someone say, "Hey, Boobar did all right for himself!" when they saw me:bigsmile: . When we got there we met up with our friends C* and M*... within minutes I was standing off to the side of them and heard some dude say to his friend "WOW, C* did pretty alright for HIMself didn't he?!"... I didn't even realize it at that point, but THAT was the point in which I KNEW that I could do better for my husband. Feels silly writing that because this journey is ALL about ME, but if I am being honest... I want people to believe that my husband has a HOTT wife! :blushing:

AmberB,
    Your husband is a very lucky man! Don't feel silly, instead seize the energy and knock them all dead at his 25th!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I just want to look good naked.
  • I just want to look good naked.
    Ed Zachery!
  • I just want to look good naked.

me too lol
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    It makes me sad when I see people trying to lose weight as revenge for someone hurting them. Lose weight for you babe. Because you are worth it. He doesn't matter in the least.

That's being said, I also want to look good naked. :tongue:
  • mwapay
    mwapay Posts: 18
    to look good naked definatly
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Look good naked, and be the 'hot wife'.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    I just want to look good naked.

this
  • shaybethxo
    oh no, my weight loss is most definitely for me! he probably won't even enter my head when i'm skinny, but right now the satisfaction of knowing he will be kicking himself is keeping me going. i guess looking good naked is a popular one, then? haha
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    So... My mom told me how much weight she and my grandma gained in their pregnancies... and then I realized some more things about my own weight in life altering/weight gaining guaranteed events... and uh... YEAH.. In order to SAFELY house a bun in this oven, I have to take out some burnt and crusty old dough!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    I don;t want to buy new clothes until the old ones wear out. :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Gonna go see a friend of mine in May and she's super effing skinny and gorgeous!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    i want to start dating again...and i really don't want to until i feel comfortable with my body.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    to prove that I could do it!
  • I will join the chorus of "to look good naked". I don't want to cringe when I see myself in a mirror :(
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    I will join the chorus of "to look good naked". I don't want to cringe when I see myself in a mirror :(

This.
  • shaybethxo
    i want to start dating again...and i really don't want to until i feel comfortable with my body.

this is one of mine, too!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    It is all for myself and my own confidence but I wont say it hasnt entered my head what my ex boyfriend(s) might think when they see future slim me :wink:
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    To help the fishing boat go faster