ulterior motives..

Options

Replies

• tamerkins2
    Options
    I am going to Mexico in May with my husband and want to look smokin' hot in my swimsuit :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    haha please no speedo's!
    whoop, too late. pic will post in 3....2...1...
  • CristiLynnB
    Options
    My horse will run faster.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My 10 year high school reunion happening sometime this year. It was truly coincidental, I decided I wanted to lose weight and get in shape first and then my boyfriend and I were talking (we graduated high school together) and realized we graduated 10 years ago, so the reunion must be coming up soon.

I wasn't very popular in high school, was involved in choir and theater so I wasn't one of the "cool kids" and I got made fun of sometimmes, but oddly enough my bf was one of the popular guys (he was on the Varsity baseball team and girls used to throw themselves at him haha). We got together much later after high school, so it'd be nice to go back and throw my rockin hot body in all those mean girls' faces :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    to be able to sleep with any guy I want...
    you have to be thin for that?? I didnt read that in the rule book....
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I want to prove that you can be over 40 (with hypothyroidism) lose weight, gain muscle and be HOT!!

EDIT: And that Yoga CAN change your body!!
  • jmobashrn11
    Options
    I want to feel beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day - i.e. no thighs rubbing together , no worrying about belly bulge and flabby arms in pictures, and no whispers from people I haven't seen in awhile about "OMG HOW BIG HAS SHE GOTTEN?!"

But mostly, I do want to do this because I want to be a good example, as a nurse, to my patients. It's very difficult to lecture patients about their diet and exercise habits when I'm overweight - makes me feel like a hypocrite.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    To make me feel sexier! The sexier you feel the sexier you act =) To my boyfriend at least =)

I like this. My hubby def loves my new found confidence!

But I've found that my reasons for losing weight change as I get more fit. I wanted to do it initially cuz I was tired of being fat. Then, I discovered Insanity and I wanted to be able to do that... and I have... TWICE (on my third!). Then I found out about Disney marathons... well, now I have it in my little head to tackle those. With all that being said, I guess my motive is/has been to do things I've never done before and to keep challenging myself. Once I set my mind to something, I'm all or nothing!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    To help the fishing boat go faster

Hehe that made me laugh, good post

I don't have one really apart from to be happy with myself
  • quererespoder
    quererespoder Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i have a stigma as a weak/lazy person in my house and i hate it. i am weak though , i cant do a single pushup. i wanna be strong lol. and i wanna get a belly button piercing. and i have a trip in july to the states for which i want to look absolutely stunning, though i was only 3 or 4 kgs heavier than i am now the last time i went there.
  • CristiLynnB
    Options
    hell, to look good DRESSED. I'll worry about nekked in about 75 lbs or so....

YES!!! Well, I don't have quite that many pounds to go... but that's exactly how I feel!!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Most guys does not require thin to get in bed with a girl. Just sayin.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    It is all for myself and my own confidence but I wont say it hasnt entered my head what my ex boyfriend(s) might think when they see future slim me :wink:

AND
    I just want to look good naked.
  • lissamok
    Options
    I want to be as light and strong as possible so I can take a jumping picture of myself without needing a spring board to get some serious height.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no ulterior motives! I just want to be healthy. Looking good NAKED will be a natural benefit that is soon to come.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    The one and only motive I had was to be here for my girls and the Pnut!! What more multivation could a man need. It was lose weight or die youg!!! Nuf said!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Most guys does not require thin to get in bed with a girl. Just sayin.

good point! Then I have no motive whatsoever...
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    To look good naked. Why else? That's the bottom line for us all, I'd think.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    To have a six pack for the first time in my life!
  • jenncazares
    Options
    So my husband will follow my lead and drop his weight also!