How many of you are in school?

Options
12346»

Replies

• horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yay, I was wondering if I'd find another vet student here! I'm in second year... right now we're doing parasitology, toxicology, therio, principles of surgery, small animal behaviour, anesthesiology (worst ever), pharmacology.... definitely looking forward to being done!!!

What are you thinking of specializing in?
    Vet School.... 14 months until I'm a DVM :happy:

Classes.....bacteriology, surgery, infectious diseases, reproduction, swine medicine, small animal medicine, exotics, and anything in between. Average about 26 credits a semester:tongue:
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Senior graduating in May from "The University of Louisiana at Lafayette" in International Marketing. Long journey, but well worth it.

Geaux Cajuns!
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time student at a tech college for Pharmacy Tech. This is my second medical program, previously I completed a Medical Transcription program but that didn't pan out very well. But! The more I learn about the healthcare system, insurance policies, and pharmaceutical drugs, the healthier I feel motivated to be!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm a Psychology major emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis :)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    BSN- lots of nurses out there!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    In college.

Getting thru my general ed courses..............................

meh.

Speaking of which....I should be reading right now...wahhhh :sad:
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am ONE class away from getting my masters in public accounting. The class is an online class, its a review course for taking the CPA exam. So basically it's just studying for that. I can't WAIT to get my degree this May when I graduate, it's taken me so long to get this done! It's one of the things I am most proud of doing, because it was really hard for me sometimes - lots of time away from my husband and son, and lots of late nights being miserable studying! :)

Ya when both of my parents went to school they pretty much locked themselves in a room and didn't come out but to go to school and sleep.

Lots of nurses in this thread I see!

Lots of interesting stuff out there, glad I started this thread Its cool to see what all is out there.
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nursing in my second round of school. Already have my bachelors in broadcast communications. LPN in May, RN the next May. I just finished Mental health nursing and OB/Peds Nursing. Now I am in Advanced Med/Surg nursing and Nursing Seminar/Issues and trends.
  • Tami113
    Tami113 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Marine biology major here!!!!!! Oh yeah, graduating may 2012. Taking my last two classes ever!! Phycology - study of algae and molecular cell biology - study of cells. Can't wait to be finished!!!!
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Mech engineering in univ
  • evwilli
    evwilli Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in Grad school for Arts Technology
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Marine biology major here!!!!!! Oh yeah, graduating may 2012. Taking my last two classes ever!! Phycology - study of algae and molecular cell biology - study of cells. Can't wait to be finished!!!!

sweet I bet thats awesome!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I graduated from college 6 years ago (BA in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations, Media, and Advertising) BUT I've been throwing around the idea of applying for grad school, particularly the University of Texas Business school. They have a 36 month program with classes 2 nights a week, so I could probably swing it, just don't know if right now is the best time or not. I have a great job with an amazing company and I don't really need the extra degree to advance within my company, but it might be nice to have :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm in Graduate school doing my MBA part time at Ryerson University - Ted Rogers School of Management in Toronto Canada.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my masters in nursing to be a family nurse practitioner. Taking a research class and a class on children and women while doing clinicals. Makes me pretty tired and not want to exercise but I can usually force myself to.
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    PhD in Evolutionary Genetics and Ecology - final year, argh!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Due to the terms of my early release, the state says I am not allowed within 500 yards of any institute of higher learning.....
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    College Senior studying paleoanthropology. I'm hoping to make the cut for grad school next year.

Oh! And currently taking Neuroscience 2, comparative vertebrate anatomy, and senior research
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm not in school right now but I will go back part time and get my masters soon.