Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What size do you want to be?

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I'm a 4-6 now, depending on the brand. I'm perfectly happy with my size, but there is fat still and I'm working on that. Lifting heavy, not a huge deficit, lots of protein and cardio. I can see changes too!
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    I want to be in a 12/14 SOLID no matter what store its in.
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    I want to be a size AWESOME! lol

YESSSS!!!
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    I would like to be a size 3/4 up top and a size 7/8 on the bottom.

I am currently a size 6 up top and a size 10/11 on the bottom.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    I'm short. A size 2 is about perfect on me. Currently waffling between 4 and 6. Started at 14.
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    I want to be a UK size 8 but my hips would not allow me to be, So i;d settle for a trouser size 10
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

You say what you're comfortable saying and what your goals are. No one could ever think you're stupid unless THEY are :) :)You can do it :) I started at a 22 and am now allllllmost an 8 :)
    Congrats to you both! Keep rocking because I want that size 8 too! Love it!:flowerforyou:
  • cortlee22
    cortlee22 Posts: 5 Member
    i am a 16 now & i hate it my goal is to b an 8
  • annabelsmommy
    annabelsmommy Posts: 24 Member
    I would be happy to be a size 12 or 14. I'm a tall, big structured person and I don't think really thin would look good on me. I just want to be healthy and I think I would be looking smokin hot at a size 12! lol! =)
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    I'm currently 144 and fit into an 8, My first goal would be a size 7 (132lbs) pre-pregnancy weight/size, but ultimately would like to be a 4/6 and weight about 120-125!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    ps I'm only 5ft 3in
  • Went from a size 15/16 to a size 6. Would love to be in a 5 :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Short term - to squeeze into my 10's comfortably.

Long term - I'd be blissfully happy in an 8.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    I am currently a 12/14, I think I would be happy in a 10/12 range. Somewhere around 140-150 lbs would be okay with me even though I am a short 5'4". Just would like to be toned and less jiggly :ohwell:
  • I would like to be a UK size 12 currently an 18
  • rain721
    rain721 Posts: 6
    I'm currently a size 16-18 depending on the brand. I would love to get back down to a size 10-12, it's been a loooonnnngggg time since I was down at that size. That's my goal for this year:smile:
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    7/8, although now that I can get into a 7/8 (it's uncomfortable), I'm trying to get comfortable right now. I might try for 5/6, who knows!

I've got child-bearing hips!!
  • jamoises
    jamoises Posts: 18 Member
    I have always thought that 8 would be the perfect size.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Wow..I see alot of single digit numbers....and seriously, for me...single digits are just wayyy too low. Healthy has no number.....I just wannna be healthy, happy..and gorgeous!! xoxoxoxo
  • I want to be a 4-6. I'm a 7-8 Now. Seems easy right. These last 10 pounds have been an issue.