What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4-6 now, depending on the brand. I'm perfectly happy with my size, but there is fat still and I'm working on that. Lifting heavy, not a huge deficit, lots of protein and cardio. I can see changes too!
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to be in a 12/14 SOLID no matter what store its in.
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size AWESOME! lol

YESSSS!!!
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 3/4 up top and a size 7/8 on the bottom.

I am currently a size 6 up top and a size 10/11 on the bottom.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm short. A size 2 is about perfect on me. Currently waffling between 4 and 6. Started at 14.
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I want to be a UK size 8 but my hips would not allow me to be, So i;d settle for a trouser size 10
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

You say what you're comfortable saying and what your goals are. No one could ever think you're stupid unless THEY are :) :)You can do it :) I started at a 22 and am now allllllmost an 8 :)
    Congrats to you both! Keep rocking because I want that size 8 too! Love it!:flowerforyou:
  • cortlee22
    cortlee22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am a 16 now & i hate it my goal is to b an 8
  • annabelsmommy
    annabelsmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be a size 12 or 14. I'm a tall, big structured person and I don't think really thin would look good on me. I just want to be healthy and I think I would be looking smokin hot at a size 12! lol! =)
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 144 and fit into an 8, My first goal would be a size 7 (132lbs) pre-pregnancy weight/size, but ultimately would like to be a 4/6 and weight about 120-125!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ps I'm only 5ft 3in
  • Jeffsgirl73
    Options
    Went from a size 15/16 to a size 6. Would love to be in a 5 :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Short term - to squeeze into my 10's comfortably.

Long term - I'd be blissfully happy in an 8.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am currently a 12/14, I think I would be happy in a 10/12 range. Somewhere around 140-150 lbs would be okay with me even though I am a short 5'4". Just would like to be toned and less jiggly :ohwell:
  • rachealb1972
    Options
    I would like to be a UK size 12 currently an 18
  • rain721
    rain721 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm currently a size 16-18 depending on the brand. I would love to get back down to a size 10-12, it's been a loooonnnngggg time since I was down at that size. That's my goal for this year:smile:
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    7/8, although now that I can get into a 7/8 (it's uncomfortable), I'm trying to get comfortable right now. I might try for 5/6, who knows!

I've got child-bearing hips!!
  • jamoises
    jamoises Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have always thought that 8 would be the perfect size.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wow..I see alot of single digit numbers....and seriously, for me...single digits are just wayyy too low. Healthy has no number.....I just wannna be healthy, happy..and gorgeous!! xoxoxoxo
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    I want to be a 4-6. I'm a 7-8 Now. Seems easy right. These last 10 pounds have been an issue.