What size do you want to be?

Options
I want to be a healthy strong and skinny ! Size 6-8; 135-145 lbs would be nice :) - 40-50 more lbs to go !!!

Replies

• MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a British size 12; I'm 5'7" and at the moment a size 18 - even when I was relatively slim as a student I was a size 14, so hopefully by the summer the new toned me will be size 12 :happy: (at about 140 lb)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I want to be a 9! I have a long way!
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Size 4-6
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im currently a size 24 5"8 and I want to be a fit sculpted 12. Thats my personal goal. I've always been very curvy and shapely even in middle school. Back when I was cheerleading and got a full body scan I had less than 10% body fat. But I was still a size 12 then. Don't know what you miss till its gone! I want to work my way down and I know I'm comfortable at 14-16. But if I keep going I think I would look overly weird and be to skinny for my bone structure if I go anything less than a 10
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    4-6 for me as well. I do wear a 6 already but it depends on the brand.
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Less than 10% body fat? Isnt 10 percent essential fat, and a bare minimum for women :s
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    When I was 165 lbs and squeezing into a 17, I thought it would be great to get down to a 10 (target mossimo brand). Right now I'm in a 6 and completely exstatic! I'm not really stressed about trying to go smaller, although I think it might happen when I get in the gym with some real weights and work on lowering my BF% some more, I'm very happy with my current size. :-)
  • LoSena
    LoSena Posts: 14
    Options
    I want to be a healthy strong and skinny ! Size 6-8; 135-145 lbs would be nice :) - 40-50 more lbs to go !!!

same here! i had gotten down to a 6 around my bday (Oct 2011) my goal is to get back into that dress & to have the rest of my wardrobe be in the same range! 135-145!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Regardless if I lose 2lbs or 20lbs, I'll always wear a size 10-12. As my husband says, "Got those baby-makin' hips!"
    I hope to be 135. My lowest before gaining 25lbs. I was looking HOT then!
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    3-5. i wear 5 already but it's pretty tight lol and 6-7 doesn't fit.
    so i just want to fit into a 5 perfectly and be able to fit to some 3's
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    size 8 but would be happy at a sz 10
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a 10...I don't know if that will ever happen but I am trying!
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    Size 4-6--But I would gladly settle for a size 8
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    7-9 like i use to be
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, 135-137 lbs, and currently wear a size 7. My goal is a size 4-5. :)
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just lost 49 will be 50 this week and wear a size 2/4. I am 5'6" and have a smaller frame. Now I just need to maintain, tone my legs and keep fitting in my new clothes. Good luck to all.. be healthy
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm currently about an 8, give or take depending on the store and brand. I would LOVE to get to a 2!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    4-6. Smaller would be amazing, but I have hips.
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Size 8 would be awesome!!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    UK size 12, im an 18 now so a long way to go! I have really wide hips so think I would look weird any smaller than a 12.