What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• ktkennelly
    Options
    I am currently a size 10 and would love to get where I was before I had my daughter which was a size 4-6 and I am about 5'7"
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I would like to be six feet tall! :tongue:
  • Destinie589
    Options
    I would like to be a 4-6. I am currently a size 8-10. I have big booty so it will take some serious toning.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Size 4-6

This. I got there before. I'll do it again. :o)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am happiest when I am a 4/6. More 6 than 4. Like in my profile pic. However, I am happy as an 8 too. Satisfied at 10. Currently a 12/14 and it doesn't look good on me.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! My Ultimate goal would be to weigh between 120-125 and wear 5/6 clothes....
    I have approx. 40lbs to go and 3 pant sizes...... I am giving myself 1 year to accomplish this goal.
  • fguillory
    Options
    I am currently between a 30 and a 28 I would love to be size 14 or whatever size i am satisfied with my belly at lol
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    Size 0 :)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be Fun Size... Not going to worry about the number :)
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I guess with my goal weight and small frame, it'd be about a size 0. My college roommate once told me "A 0??? You want to be non-existent?" It was funny. :) I had never thought of it that way before.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 4 when all is said and done! I can already wear a 6 in many brands, and some of them are getting a bit loose....But I really want to be a solid size 4! :wink: I'm getting there...
    My 8's were fitting tight back in December....so I'm happy with my loose 6's for now! hehe
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Can I assume that everyone who hasn't specified otherwise is using US sizing? There's actually quite a big difference; the initial poster and I are aiming for roughly the same goal weight with vastly different expectations of which size that will be!
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    I would be happy being a size 6. If I am able to get down to a size 4 that would just be awesome. :)
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I like the number 4 but I have hips so I may never fit into that or maybe I could in certain pants. I'm a size 8 now and at my goal weight I'll more than likely be about a 5-6 so I'm cool witht that.
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I would like to get down to a size 6 - 8.
  • Revshart
    Revshart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going for a size 2! I used to be able to fit in a 2 no problem but with age and slacking a little I've gone up. Hoping to get there again....SOON!!!! I am 43, 5'7 and about 129lbs which is heavy for me.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Want to be a UK 10/12 like i was before... but would be happy even in a 14 :bigsmile:
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    6 BABY AND NO STOPPING TILL I GET THERE!!!!
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Size 0 :)

YES! At least I hope I can. My hips are really big, but they're already extremely bony and visible, so I'm not sure how much smaller I'd be able to get. :sad: