What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Size 2 or 4......it's the size of at least 90% of my clothes and some of my favorite dresses I own.
  • gldnlark
    Options
    JEANS: I want to be in my normal 8 again. Even in a 10, I'm so short I look overweight. Right now, I'm a 14 and miserable. (my photo is me in a Cato sz 14 jeans) I was in a 6 for years, but that was younger days in my 20's...

When on steroids for an illness, I went up to an 18 and cried day and night and wouldn't leave the house... I had to wear a sz 16 wedding gown 5 years ago and to this day, I still haven't ordered my album because I can't stand to see myself in any of the photos. I was very sick back then and it wasn't my fault (I had Cushing's syndrome and didn't know it) but it sucks that I had to look like that on the most special day of my life... While I'm smaller than when we married, I'd like for my husband to actually know what I look like "normal."

A
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Well I was a size 18 at 190 pounds at 5'5. At 165ish I am a size 12 so I'm aiming for a size 8 at 145 pounds.
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Realistically Im shooting for a 9, but idealy I'd LOVE to be able to get to a 4!
  • margaretmillen
    Options
    size 12 to 10 I'm 5'10 and currently an 18
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Like you I want to be around a 6.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    In my dreams I'd like to be a UK size 10. In reality, I'm aiming for a UK size 14, at the moment I'm a UK size 16/18- which given what size i was to start with (UK size 24/26) is a realistic size for me to aim for
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    A comfortable size 12 (NZ sizing - so an 8 US?). Although last time I was a 12 on top I was a 10 on the bottom as I have no bum! :happy:
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Back to my norm...Between a 6 and 8
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

No one will think you're stupid! If you have the motivation, GO FOR IT!
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Comfortable & Confident!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I would be happy being a size 6. If I am able to get down to a size 4 that would just be awesome. :)

This for me as well! I'm In between a 6 and an 8 right now. I'd also like to fit into a size 28 at Buckle for my jeans!
  • HuntForHipBones
    Options
    UK 6-8 (US 2-4)
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I've lost 26 pounds and only gone down one size so far, to a 12, so I don't even know what size I'll end up at. But I'm thinking I'd like to be about a 6.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Size 6 or 7 :) My goal weight is 130. Got 17 more lbs to go!
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    I would like to be an 8. But heck, I will be happy just to fit in my 10's!
  • mandicole
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 148 pounds. Just from losing 40 pounds I went from a size 16 to a six.

Considering I have 28 pounds to my goal weight, the size I'm hoping to be in is a 2.

Maybe even a zero...I have no hips...or *kitten*.

:(
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I want to be a UK size 10-12, I was there before and loved it. I can't get too thin because I will look really gaunt. I am currently size 14 for tops and size 16 for bottoms x
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im currently a size 24 5"8 and I want to be a fit sculpted 12. Thats my personal goal. I've always been very curvy and shapely even in middle school. Back when I was cheerleading and got a full body scan I had less than 10% body fat. But I was still a size 12 then. Don't know what you miss till its gone! I want to work my way down and I know I'm comfortable at 14-16. But if I keep going I think I would look overly weird and be to skinny for my bone structure if I go anything less than a 10
    This is exactly what I want. Same pants size same height same goal! +
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    what size do I WANT to be? a 2. What size can I realistically get down to? MAYBE a 10.