That's amazing! You are doing great!!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! I am so happy for you :) Keep up the good work
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! (And look at your toned arms!) Fantastic job!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, wow!
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! I started at 252 about a month ago, and i've been having trouble staying focused. You are my new inspiration. Congrats to you on the hard work you have put in!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Your commitment is paying off big time!
  • bjmmcw98
    bjmmcw98 Posts: 42
    Options
    This is awesome!! I know you must be so proud!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Wow great accomplishment!!! Good luck on your race!! After seeing what you have done so far, there is no doubt in my mind that you will do well!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job...
  • billuaa
    billuaa Posts: 56
    Options
    SUCH AN INSPIRATION!
  • kristad19
    Options
    You look great! I just started on here today... I weigh 262 lbs right now as you use to.
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Using MFP to watch what I eat, and exercising 1-2 hours daily has done the trick for me. I started slowly with just walking, and now I'm running and lifting weights, and doing a core strengthening program.

I just signed up for my first 5k, it's in May!

I'm 5'8". I have three kids ages 5 and under, so it's been a ton of work but SO worth it!

6monthprogresspics-1.jpg?t=1330568454

Great results. That's awesome. Which core strengthening program were you following?
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job! You don't look 188-- you look smaller! Great work, keep it up it's obviously working for you!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    You just motivated me so much!! I think we have about the same body type and I also have children!! Way to go girly!!!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats! You are so pretty!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look amazing! Your face looks so much smaller too! Just amazing! Go girl!
  • jrmtank
    jrmtank Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow you are looking great. Keep it up!
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    Fabulous! Keep it up!!
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!

Great results. That's awesome. Which core strengthening program were you following?

I've been doing side crunches, traditional crunches, planks, pushups (I can do ONE now. Haha), a few machines at the gym for abs and back. I do this every other day in addition to total body weights (combo of free weights and a few machines). So I do all that every other day on the same day as my short cardio (45 min running, biking, elliptical, etc). Then on the other day in between I do long cardio (90+min).
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Congrats!!! You've done Great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!