Fat Burners, yay or nay?

2»

Replies

• AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Hey- different strokes, different folks. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and don't listen to everything you hear. Do your own research. It looks like you've already had success so far- Congrats btw! So you know how to do it the "right" way.

You've already purchased it so might as well give it a shot. If your body doesn't react to it like how you want it to, then toss it. If it works for you, then keep taking it. But regardless make sure that you're learning healthy skills for life. Nothing worse than losing weight based on a weight loss accelerator of any kind (thermogenics or fad diets or whatever) if you can't maintain.

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Caffeine and aspirin curb appetite?

Edphidrine, caffeine and Aspirin taken together...A ECA Stack
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    I swear by Zantrex-3 :) Blue bottle.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    I don't like them because I think, for me at least, weight loss needs to be about making realistic changes that will last me for the rest of my life. I don't ever plan on having to take a pill or suppliment to stay at a healthy weight so I don't want to use one to get there. I know so many people that have and then once they stop taking them, BAM! All that weight comes back.

This.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    Ephedrine...its the only thing thats ever curbed my appetitie...Along with Caffeine and Aspirin

there's a very good reason why ephedrine is available by prescription only

Dude your an idiot... $12.95 for 60 pills at Walgreen's.

Dude, you're ignorant. In certain countries, such as Canada, ephedrine is banned.
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Ephedrine...its the only thing thats ever curbed my appetitie...Along with Caffeine and Aspirin

It's actually a controlled substance in almost every country in world....and don't call people idiots, not very polite.

I would refrain from suggesting ephedrine as a weight loss stimulant to people on the Internet regardless, you are not a doctor and that is some serious stuff to be playing around with.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member

i love when people use "your" instead of "you're" when calling someone an idiot.
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks for the info all.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,490 Member

Firstly, you`ve put someone else`s comment under my quote so i didn`t call you an idiot, and secondly i wasn`t suggesting it, i merely commented that it worked for me..which it does.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229

Dude, you're ignorant. In certain countries, such as Canada, ephedrine is banned.

I am ignorant?

http://www.popeyescanada.com/cat_ephedrine.php ... enjoy Canadians.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229

It's actually a controlled substance in almost every country in world....and don't call people idiots, not very polite.

I would refrain from suggesting ephedrine as a weight loss stimulant to people on the Internet regardless, you are not a doctor and that is some serious stuff to be playing around with.

Again dude your an idiot. Ephedra is a controlled substance (in the US, just so I don't get called ignorant again). Ephedrine is not. By the way caffeine is a more powerful stimulant than ephedrine.