Ashley Madison

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I think it is funny that people are shocked a site like this exists. This is the interweb people. You can find just about anything.

Can you find drunk midget chicks re-enacting Two Girls One Cup?
    Damn you...I am at work...but knowing me I'll see if I can find it at home.

...and if Ashley Madison is bad, imagine how surprised casual encounters in Craigslist is.

If you find this, you will be an internet e-hero.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Successful troll is successful
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?
    LMAO...first post. You'll fit in great.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Essentially it is a more honest version of Adult Friend Finder.

Pretty much.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

not sure how HONEST it is, considering its a CONFIDENTIAL site to cheat on your spouse....
    I meant honest as in it's intentions not the people utilizing it.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    How exactly does a site like Ashley Madison come up in a casual conversation at work?
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Where's the like button?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    How exactly does a site like Ashley Madison come up in a casual conversation at work?

"So.. I was thinking about cheating on my wife the other day and I came across this site..."
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?
    LMAO...first post. You'll fit in great.

LOL!!! Funny!! And yes....I second that!! :)
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    Successful troll is successful

Seriously.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

"So.. I was thinking about cheating on my wife the other day and I came across this site..."
    Hence a new "carpool" was born.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Right??? My co-workers were all so boring. They never shared the details of their extra-marital activities around the water cooler.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Okay okay.........hate to be the party pooper even if I agree with whats being said.......any further along this line of funny one liners about the OP and all and sooner or later a fight MIGHT break out if the OP is so inclined to defend himself. And you guys know that it'll be blocked if it happens...........

*waits for the veggies to be thrown at her* (wouldn't blame ya if you did.......just sayin tho.....) ;)
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    Okay okay.........hate to be the party pooper even if I agree with whats being said.......any further along this line of funny one liners about the OP and all and sooner or later a fight MIGHT break out if the OP is so inclined to defend himself. And you guys know that it'll be blocked if it happens...........

*waits for the veggies to be thrown at her* (wouldn't blame ya if you did.......just sayin tho.....) ;)

It's a troll thread, dude. OP hasn't posted again since it started.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

Did you Goggle: HOW TO CHEAT ON WIFE ???
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I think it is funny that people are shocked a site like this exists. This is the interweb people. You can find just about anything.

I'm not shocked about it at all, I said WOW because why would someone want to know if it's "legit". There is something wrong with people. Oh well, at least it's not me!
  • KJVBear33
    Options

It's a troll thread, dude. OP hasn't posted again since it started.

Okay......I re-tract my statement........ha ha :) (just was being aware is all.....) :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

not sure how HONEST it is, considering its a CONFIDENTIAL site to cheat on your spouse....
    I meant honest as in it's intentions not the people utilizing it.

ohhh, gotcha, lol. True. Howard Stern talks about it all the time on his show and airs their commercials all the time.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Why do so many people want to cheat rather than just leave? Is it that difficult, or is everyone just a bunch of spineless wimps. I would never cheat and never have. If I feel that strng desire for someone else, I break up, and pursue it. But, I never saw the point of actually cheating.