Ashley Madison

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Why do so many people want to cheat rather than just leave? Is it that difficult, or is everyone just a bunch of spineless wimps. I would never cheat and never have. If I feel that strng desire for someone else, I break up, and pursue it. But, I never saw the point of actually cheating.

that website repulses me for that very reason. Not to mention they are PAYING to have an affair.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    that website repulses me for that very reason. Not to mention they are PAYING to have an affair.

Seriously. I can't believe something like this even exists. Just goes to show that the world is full of a**hole douche bags. I'm glad I lucked out with my wife.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Why do so many people want to cheat rather than just leave? Is it that difficult, or is everyone just a bunch of spineless wimps. I would never cheat and never have. If I feel that strng desire for someone else, I break up, and pursue it. But, I never saw the point of actually cheating.

Major props........I hope to find someone that feels the way you do about things like this........your wife (gf?) is VERY lucky to have someone like you!! :)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Sure it's legit, it you want to cheat on your wife.

or husband...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Sure it's legit, it you want to cheat on your wife.

or husband...

This, but I was talking to the OP, which appears to be male.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Seriously. I can't believe something like this even exists. Just goes to show that the world is full of a**hole douche bags. I'm glad I lucked out with my wife.

:drinker: the world needs more people who think like this!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I actually bought a sweet garage door opener there from some chick who's hussy cheated on her...
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?
    LMAO...first post. You'll fit in great.

Be gentle to the newbies :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    How is the OP classed as trolling? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure ain't Pedobear...

Also, just because you know about the existence of something does not mean you have any desire to make it part of your life.

I've heard of "Mein Kampf" but I have no interest in wearing a funny looking grey uniform and jackboots whilst goose steeping to the theme tune for the "Producers". I also came across the WWF website in my interwebs travels. Does that mean I have some weird fetish to be a zebra? A lion maybe but a zebra? Hell no.

As for the Ashley Madison website. Meh. If people want to be stupid that's their business...
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If you read OPs profile, it says he is a single dad...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Easy. I think a comedian said it. "HALF YOUR *kitten*"

This does not make it right, all I am saying there is an obvious reason.
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    So, I had to leave my computer for a couple hours and came back and have read all these responses to my intiial post. It's funny how assumptions are made. First off, I'm not married. Did I say I was? Secondly, this is 2012. We talk about everything at work. And I've since found out, through an email I received on this site, that Ashley Madison has several singles as well. I learned that this forum is not open to just any topic. At least not with out assumption, judgement and criticism. Have a nice day. :-)
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    Just a thought, but I bet a lot of the singles on there are looking to join a married couple.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?

Pretty much, yes.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Is there a site out there where women are looking for old, fat, bald bikers.

Mo' Money! Mo' Money! Mo' Money!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Dude, just go to any biker party. There's loads of chicks there and I bet it'd be easy for you to find one to um.. hang out with.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm sure its a great site to find a hook-up if you wanted. Better than craigslist anyway LOL
    The only problem I see is that if you live in a small town ( 500 or less ), chances are your only choices are going to be your neighbor or your ex-girlfriend or ex-wife or current wife or sister.....not that I would know about that.

( Sarcasm intended....don't hate )
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options

Let me know if you find one....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Dude, just go to any biker party. There's loads of chicks there and I bet it'd be easy for you to find one to um.. hang out with.

I know where I keep going wrong. We have all the biker parties at my house. My wife is c*ck blocking me.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I know where I keep going wrong. We have all the biker parties at my house. My wife is c*ck blocking me.

I hate wives. :mad: :angry: