my 30 DS results..

Options

Replies

• gwennypink
    Options
    so proud of you! cant say it enough!! you look awesome, such a big difference!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!

I have the dvd at home but haven't tried it yet. What kind of weights or equipment do I need? I have 3 and 5 lb weights at home but I have to find them. Do you need anything else?

All you need is the weights and if you're working out on a hard floor you might want a mat. Other than that, you're good to go.
  • sacal96
    sacal96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started Tuesday and I hope I can have results like yours! Awesome job!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!

I have the dvd at home but haven't tried it yet. What kind of weights or equipment do I need? I have 3 and 5 lb weights at home but I have to find them. Do you need anything else?

All you need is the weights and if you're working out on a hard floor you might want a mat. Other than that, you're good to go.

Thanks! I'll go home and find my weights.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    fantastic! I am on day 4 of level 3 and DRAGGING. You've inspired me to keep going!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I love it when people post pics. I started the 30DS today & I will be posting pic at the end. (where I like it or not) You look fabulous! Keep up the good work!!! I just showed my coworker this pic to give her some motivation & she's not on MFP.
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm a little over halfway through and hope I can see results as good as yours!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    WOAH! Thats awesome!! And I HAVE been avoiding it because I think I am to big.. I just do Zumba and swim and hit the gym from time to time right now but I am seriously considering 30DS now thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • leighanne1941
    leighanne1941 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love seeing results of people with bodies similar to mine. I started day 1 today with before pics and measurements. Can't wait to post my own results.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! great job on completing it and nice results!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's my friend!!!!! You look fantastic! So proud of you!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well done!! There is a really visible difference! I finished the 30DS myself on Tuesday, I'm thinking of doing it again but this time I might do level 1 one day, then 2 the next, then 3 the next and just roll through for the 30 days. I think it might stop me going a bit crazy (like anticipating EVERYTHING Jillian says!!) Well done you! Make sure to take your measurements now so that you can compare when you finish round 2. :happy:
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you SO much for all your positve commentator. Seriously means a lot!!! & for those of you wanting to try this, DO IT! You got this! :)

<3
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You HAD to lose a ton of inches on your waistline - freaking HOURGLASS!!

That is awesome. Your style is really cute btw. :happy: I never know how to compliment another girl without sounding pervy, but I mean it in a non-pervy way.

Lol I get what you mean & thank you! :)
  • Jessica1081
    Options
    You totally inspire me! Just bought this.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow, you got amazing results!! Good for you!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be really proud of yourself!! What an inspiration you are!! keep up he good work!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Your results are amazing. You look incredible. I can't get over how much your body shape has changed in just 30 days. I'm only on day 2 of level 1 but when I'm finished, I hope my results look half as great as yours. Keep up the great work!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    BIG difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!