Needed to tell someone that might care

Options

Replies

• ErikaLBG
    ErikaLBG Posts: 6
    Options
    Great Job! Remember when you are running the only person you HAVE to compete with yourself. Only you can make the time faster and you've done that. Keep focused and you'll only improve! Good luck and Congrats on the goal! :happy:
  • laurahalford
    Options
    :bigsmile: Way to go!! It's those little things that keep you moving forward!! Congratulations! Keep pushing! :)
  • SabrinaGreer
    Options
    Great job! I'm really impressed. I'm an Air Force reservist and I struggle with the run and the abdominal measurement. Any advice you can give will definately help me. I test again in May and I'm expecting better results. I'm losing weight but because of how I'm built, I'm measured around the largest area of my abs. Help!
  • Quilter100
    Quilter100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How exciting for you!!! I would love to be able to run a mile. I can walk one just fine. I never learn to breathe correctly so I always end up with side stitches. Very good job in the progress you are making. Keep up the good work!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That was an amazing accomplishment. Great job!:bigsmile:
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd high 5 ya if I could, haha. Don't stop pushing for a better time! You will destroy the next fitness exam!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Air Force and I've always struggled with the running portion of the Fitness Test. For those that don't know, its a 1.5 mile run. The last test I took in December I ran it in 13 min 19 sec. Two days ago, I got it down to 11:48! I'm super happy about it and I don't have a lot of friends in the area. I just needed to tell someone that seems to care. You all know what it's like to hit your mini-goals so I thought you could relate. Thanks for listening.

Jason

First thing First. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!
    Second thing. WTG! That is really cool.
  • EinTX
    EinTX Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for allowing us to celebrate with you. Congratulations!
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    You Air Force guys can do anything. :)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can do 1.5 mph in about 75 minutes.....LOL
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    THATS AWESOME THAT IS SOME THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT GOOD JOB
  • KeJo03
    KeJo03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done Jason :) Keep smiling!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you Jason!! Congratulations!! Those goals are very important.

Stacy
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's excellent!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good deal....congrats!!
  • Mrsairforce
    Mrsairforce Posts: 130
    Options
    Phenomenal! My husband said it was hard for him at first too but now he runs 5k's every week for PT. Congratulations on your victory and thank you for serving our country!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Thats awesome Jason!
    thanks for your service as well!
  • VTHokie14
    VTHokie14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats keep up the hard work and I am sure minutes/seconds will keep coming off that time!
  • Alinat305
    Alinat305 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!