What time do you eat dinner?

Options
124»

Replies

• cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I eat my dinner early, about 4:30. I'll have a snack around 7:00. Bed by 10:00
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 4pm and 8pm. Usually around 5-6 but if it's a rest day and I have limited calories left, I'll try and leave it until at least 7pm or I'll be starving by the time I go to bed!
    If I have extra calories spare I will eat a meal after the gym (10.30pm) but it's not as big as dinner so I don't count it as such.

It doesn't matter what time you eat in terms of gaining weight. The reason night time snackers usually gain is because they eat that *on top of* their usual meals.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    4:30 most days, never later than 5:30.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i dont get back from the gym until almost 8pm - so i eat when i get home
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Week days with work and school we eat between 7-8. We try really hard to eat before 8 just because we want to digest some before bed. But weekends we try to eat early but that hardly ever happens. I feel better when I eat earlier, but everyone is different.
  • davewiard
    davewiard Posts: 10
    Options
    I think the actual time of day depends entirely on your work, exercise, and sleep schedule. If you go to bed at 11PM your schedule will not be the same as someone who goes to bed at 2AM.

That being said, I give myself about 3 to 4 hours between dinner and when I go to bed.
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    Im a teenager, This is an average of my food times... :

7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. = Breakfast
    12:00 PM - 3:00 PM = Lunch
    6:00 PM - 9:00 PM = Dinner

I ALWAYS WAIT AT LEAST TWO HOURS AFTER DINNER TO GO TO SLEEP (WHICH USUALLY IS AROUND 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM).

Later dudes!

11215996.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter