Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need you... but you disgust me!

Replies

• kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    I don't eat anything I don't love. Period.

Lifestyle changes must be sustainable or they don't work.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Eggplant is an aberration of nature.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    lol you can get protein chicken, turkey, and other lean meats. and you can get essential oils from suppliments or nuts. no worries. :P eat what you like.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    cauliflower
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Tofu.
    Yuck.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Eggplant is an aberration of nature.

I loathe Eggplant. It's slimy and vile. It reminds me of the veggie version of what a sea cucumber probably feels like in your mouth. It's like veggie-snot.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    I try to make a point of trying different things just to open my mind to things, but I won't eat it if I don't like it either. I can't stand hummus though. One of those health food hoopalas that I can't eat.
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Mushrooms. They are a fungus. Athlete's Foot is a fungus. I am not going to eat a foot fungus' glorified cousin.
    This:
    tineaPedisAthletesFoot_6401_lg.jpg
    is NOT going in my mouth!

Ewwwwww! That is gross! I love mushrooms!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I can eat some fish but not the oily, fishy tasting kind. I can't stand cilantro or any kind of peppers. I used to hate yogurt, too, but since it was a textural thing, I started adding some Grape-nuts or granola to it. I now have it for breakfast without the crunch crutch more days than not.
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    If you can't stand it, don't eat it! You can get the nutrients from other foods as well.
    I personally love fish. But, for ex, I cannot for the life of me eat raw bell-pepper. Hate the smell, hate the taste. So no-can-do.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Anything in a dumpster.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Everything tastes better with more sriracha! ;)
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    don't like the taste of kale or raw beets... I know they're good for me... but they taste like dirt!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Well, you could always, you know... not eat it.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Well, you could always, you know... not eat it.

Lookin' FINE in your avatar! :-)
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Bananas. Everything about them - the colour, the texture and, oh my God, the smell.

And I know this isn't a "food" but there is an oil called Udo's Choice which is a brilliant supplement, great for the skin etc. but boy, is it foul. Taking it actually makes me feel dizzy and sick because it's so utterly disgusting. So I take it in capsule form rather than the liquid (even though it costs a lot more).
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    deleted
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Mushrooms. They are a fungus. Athlete's Foot is a fungus. I am not going to eat a foot fungus' glorified cousin.
    This:
    tineaPedisAthletesFoot_6401_lg.jpg
    is NOT going in my mouth!

I had been doing pretty good eating mushrooms til this.. THAT is gross!! I pucked a lil:huh: :sick: :frown: :noway:
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Thought i was the only one regarding yogurt. i have bought it several times only to gag with the thought of putting it in my mouth. Yet, last Sunday, i bought on Dannon yogurt, put in the freezer for 3045 minutes. i closed my eyes and found that I like it. i am going to the market after work to purchase 5 . i hear that it is good for women and I am going to conquer this one
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Tomatoes. I WANT to like them. I really do. But then I bite into them and this horrible vegetal-tasting seed-filled jelly goo explodes in my mouth like a mush and I start gagging. The "sweetness" in it is, to me, sweet the way a rotting fruit smells "sweet". I just can't stand them, especially the texture. Yuck.