Looking for friends 100+ pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• Annaflower
    Options
    I have 150+ to loose. Started in January and have just reached my first stone lost. A long way to go but feeling positive and loving the support on MFP.

Happy to be added :-D
  • iloveboysthtsparkle88
    Options
    I am also new to the site and so far i love it!!! i have over 100 pounds to use. I joined a gym almost a week ago and have been going everyday with my fiance. We both need to lose weight so we are doing it together. I am open to meeting new people and sharing stories. Thank you.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, and I have a bunch on my friend list that are looking to loose a lot too :)
  • fiercegamergirl
    Options
    Hi there! I am at 91 lbs lost since 2007 - definitely feel free to add me. I have a very hectic job in Washington D.C. so sometimes I will drop off the face of the earth but I definitely will be there for you and support when I can. Its a very long road but you're doing the right thing and I think its great to have a goal of getting your degree at your goal weight!!
  • jamoore94
    jamoore94 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting started and those 5 pounds! I started here two weeks ago, but started weight loss about a month ago with 115 to lose. It can seem like a long hard road, I, as well as a lot of other people, have found that short term goals can make a long weight lose stretch seem more managable and more exciting when you hit those goals. Feel free to add me! Good luck on MFP!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to loose,feel free to add me :)
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I just started on this site this week, but I'm down 7 pounds in 3 weeks following DASH. I welcome all the support and advise I can get!!
  • kmastello
    kmastello Posts: 25
    Options
    I started almost 2 months ago with 100 to lose, now it is almost 80! Add me if you would like, could always use friends on the journey!
  • hurysz5
    hurysz5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I am also looking for motivated friends. I am 44, mother of 4 and grandmother of 4. I have 110 pounds to go. I have lost 40 to date and really would like to hear others stories of triumph and woe.lol I am in the Buffalo area. Also, any recipe ideas would be great as I was a fast food junkie and need healthy ideas now. Quick and easy ones would be terriffic!!
  • PALady4JC
    PALady4JC Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My 2nd day of tracking "for real" on this site. I try not to let myself get overwhelmed when I think about needing to lose more than 1/2 my body weight. As a brother told me recently....I have one pound to lose....then another....then another. The support on MFP is wonderful! Looking forward to being an encourager as well as being encouraged!
    :flowerforyou:
    One Minute Motivation
    1. What do I want to achieve?
    2. What must I do to achieve this?
    3. Can I do this?
    4. Will I?
  • bridgette863
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site looking for friends and support that are not family and are not going to sugar coat anything for me. I have been on the site about a week and had lost 4 lbs at my first weigh in, previous to that I had been dieting for almost a month and only lost 5 lbs. I love it that I can get a visual of how many calories and carbs I am taking in each day from this site. It really helps me to control those intakes. Feel free to add me, as I said I need friends and support.
  • tantrix25
    tantrix25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! NEWBIE HERE......ANYONE WANNA MOTIVATE EACH OTHER SEND ME A MESSAGE!!:bigsmile:
  • tiffany1185
    tiffany1185 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome to this site. Your most definately going to find one of the best support groups here than any other place online. I as well have over 100 pounds to lose feel free to add me hope to see you here soon
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I've lost 60 pounds and still have another 120-130 pounds to go. I am 5'2" and 37 years old. I am here for anyone who needs support- feel free to add me :)
  • sasquian
    sasquian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here to and have more than 150 pounds to loose, is my first day here looking for people that have the same problems that I confront in my weight loose jurney.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    hey, i only have 91 to lose. but i would love to support you.
  • lppickard
    lppickard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of three with 110 pounds to lose....I have bee n on this for 3 weeks now....lost 11 pounds....add me if you want too....Lauren
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    My goal weight loss was 85 lbs when I started. I lost 11 lbs so far... 74 to go! I myself would like more friends to add to help with motivation! Feel free to add me, if you would like! This has been VERY difficult for me so far! Good luck to you!
  • tanmommie46
    Options
    Add me
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You're off to a great start. I know the overwhelming feeling to need to lose 100+ pounds. I was facing that very thing this time last year. Just keep logging in here daily, being honest with your food diary, get in regular exercise (even if just walking for now) and before you know it, those pounds are falling off.

Anyone is welcome to add me for support.