Not sure if this goes here, but...

Options

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

I see you like poking dead things with a stick! That's what your breasts will feel like if you take her advice and use Duct tape. your massive weight loss of 3 lbs to your goal impresses me the most molsongirl, how ever did you scale that high wall?:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though. Lunaire Sport model 11111

Hmmm, are you being nasty on purpose? It was a light hearted answer, and how do you know that before I joined this site I didn't alreay lose 52 pounds?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    This is the one I got. Very comfy, especially since I wear my HRM transmitter at the same time.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Women_Bras-Hanes/Women_Bras_Sport-Hanes/G400.aspx

I went and looked at this one...My only concern is that it says it is for Medium impact activities such as walking, hiking, and cycling...Does it give good support for runners?

Go to the website. They have a section of high impact sports bras for running too.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

I see you like poking dead things with a stick! That's what your breasts will feel like if you take her advice and use Duct tape. your massive weight loss of 3 lbs to your goal impresses me the most molsongirl, how ever did you scale that high wall?:laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm, are you being nasty on purpose? It was a light hearted answer, and how do you know that before I joined this site I didn't alreay lose 52 pounds?

And furthermore, what business is it of yours how much weight molsongirl has lost? Your response was uncalled for, making fun of her was not necessary!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Duct tape

And furthermore, what business is it of yours how much weight molsongirl has lost? Your response was uncalled for, making fun of her was not necessary!

Lynnie, will you be my new BFF? :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

Anytime beautiful lady!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

Sorry but that just ticked me off to no end..I have no idea why in the course of a silly thread you thought it necessary to try to slam someone on their weight loss figures.
    It is also possible that Molsongirl simply hasn`t updated it in a while.

Perhaps a little research into her life and what she has recently gone through would make you better informed and maybe you would think twice before trying to ridicule someone.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is the one I got. Very comfy, especially since I wear my HRM transmitter at the same time.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Women_Bras-Hanes/Women_Bras_Sport-Hanes/G400.aspx

I went and looked at this one...My only concern is that it says it is for Medium impact activities such as walking, hiking, and cycling...Does it give good support for runners?

You were right about the impact. After I looked at the tag on the inside (doh) I got a different one than that one. I did get high impact. Sorry.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have found any sports bra with a cup size is better, even the "high impact" bras don't really support things, just smoosh everything together so you get a uniboob. Never would have though underwire would help in a sports bra, but it does. I am a D on one side and a DD on the other , yay childbirth!!!, and getting a D works for me. I can't wear 2 bras, it would drive me nuts. I just ordered 2 from JCPennys online as closeouts, both in cup sizes (the names escape, they are in the wash..) I would love to know though, how to wear a HRM and sports bra without having the hard plastic band on the strap digging into my back every time I do sit ups, it hurts! That and I swear I am going to keep my HRM on the next time I take off my over the head sports bra post workout to see exactly how high my heartrate gets, bet it counts as cardio...Ah the joys of womanhood.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

:noway: WOW! I came in looking for bra reccomendations, and walked into a one sided cat fight. MEOW!

As for the bra..........MG I think I will "stick" with my nike trainer bra thank you very much:laugh:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    I also agree that duct tape is great for good breast control.

So does this guy:

tim-toolman-taylor.jpg
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaannnnnggggg.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    http://www.barenecessities.com/Moving-Comfort-Maia-Underwire-Sports-Bra_product_MovingComfort350011.htm

I like barenecessities for two reasons...they have obscure sizes like 32DD and they have a guide for measuring the right size.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Duct tape

Whoa whoa people, Molsongirls own page shows a 3 pound weight loss 0 pounds to go! and she describes herself as someone who likes to poke dead things with a stick!

It is not lighthearted to tell someone to use duct tape to bind their breasts! Being from the larger than average group, needing custom Bras it is a serious issue. Molsongirl If you were insulted by me quoting your own page I am sincerely sorry, most of your own page is quite satirical even funny, I thought you might enjoy that I took the time to look up your page. If you are in the mammory challenged group I'm sorry for that too! Running on a tread mill while heavy breasts slam you around isn't fun, it can make you sore and sorry you did it. My answer to the question was meant to be light hearted as well as informative. Again I apologize, I would never insult anyone on this page.

Anytime beautiful lady!
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Who knew that asking about a sports bra would cause so much reaction :huh: Thanks for all the advice...I'm checking different websites to see which I like best and as of today I'm still searching :grumble: I guess in time I'll find the one that's right for me :wink:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Duct tape

Sorry but that just ticked me off to no end..I have no idea why in the course of a silly thread you thought it necessary to try to slam someone on their weight loss figures.

Perhaps a little research into her life and what she has recently gone through would make you better informed and maybe you would think twice before trying to ridicule someone.

Thank you Carl, that was nice, I try not to take anything personal, sometimes though when it's completely unprovoked it's like a punch in the gut. As far as the updates go, I've lost all the weight I need to at this point and i'm on a maintenance plan, but I never thought I needed to have to explain myself. As far as big boobs go czewwhat, although you can't tell by the top i'm wearing, i'm a DD on a a 100 pound frame, it's like hauling two boulders, so I can relate. But don't get your nipples in a twist hun, your opinion in the grand scheme of things about me, is really insignificant......no apologies necessary, I have bigger things going on right now in my life to worry about then a silly stab someone takes at me, oh and since i'm on a rant here, Nessc, i'm guessing you knew I wasn't serious and wouldn't actually use duct tape on your breasts, right? :laugh: although I did duct tape my 5 yr old to his car seat once...but that's another thread :laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

Thank you Carl, that was nice, I try not to take anything personal, sometimes though when it's completely unprovoked it's like a punch in the gut. As far as the updates go, I've lost all the weight I need to at this point and i'm on a maintenance plan, but I never thought I needed to have to explain myself. As far as big boobs go czewwhat, although you can't tell by the top i'm wearing, i'm a DD on a a 100 pound frame, it's like hauling two boulders, so I can relate. But don't get your nipples in a twist hun, your opinion in the grand scheme of things about me, is really insignificant......no apologies necessary, I have bigger things going on right now in my life to worry about then a silly stab someone takes at me, oh and since i'm on a rant here, Nessc, i'm guessing you knew I wasn't serious and wouldn't actually use duct tape on your breasts, right? :laugh: although I did duct tape my 5 yr old to his car seat once...but that's another thread :laugh:

I am glad to see you posting here. You and I don't converse much but I like reading your advise and am glad you are doing better. :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have a champion that works really well, and it has hooks in the back so you don't have to do crazy contortions to take it off. It has hidden underwires inside and is super comfortable.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

:noway: WOW! I came in looking for bra reccomendations, and walked into a one sided cat fight. MEOW!

As for the bra..........MG I think I will "stick" with my nike trainer bra thank you very much:laugh:

I don't think she meant it as it came out... it did sound bad, but I don't think she was being mean, just facetious/smart-*kitten*.

And she just joined us very recently, probably has no idea what Molson Girl has experienced recently...so had no way to know that making a smart-*kitten* comment would bring out the fierce protector in everyone...
  • molsongirl
    Options
    It's really ok, but thanks to my friends for having my back...:happy: , I wasn't sure at first how to take it, that's the problem with the comp, you can't hear the sarcasm...oh well, no biggie. :drinker:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 DD runner - I use moving comfort - helena.

(See product here: http://www.zappos.com/product/7478912/color/3)

Yes, it is pricey, but I like the adjustable straps and it keeps the girls in place - a hurricane could blow in and they would stay put :laugh:

I also like the fact that it is molded (no wires) to keep each "girl" separate to avoid the "uni-boob", there are hooks in the back so you don't dislocate your shoulder getting it off, and it is comfortable. I wear my polar HRM strap with this bra - no problems. I've nursed three babies, so I need ALL the support I can get, and this does the trick for me.

Good luck!