Name my pug!

Options

Replies

• laurenabell
    laurenabell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a little fawn puggy girl we called Holley. She was going to be Frankee but then she was born on Christmas day so Holley was more fitting and we only changed her name the day we picked her up! We're getting a little black girl in a few months and her name is going to be Macy. It's hard to name them but once you bring them home and see what their little personality is like you'll find the perfect name :)
  • 1bigtabbycat
    1bigtabbycat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    She looks like a Gigi to me (pronounced jee-jee). -- how about Puddles? Cute, huh? Good luck, that can be a challenge!
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For some reason I love British-type names for Pugs...I work in an animal hospital and lots of my pug (and other wrinkle faced breeds, for some reason) patients have hysterical names like...Boswell, Bosley, Winston, Sir Oliver, Charles, Emma, Kate, Tallisse, Clover, Ava, Abbey/Abigal, Margaret, Matilda...we even have a new pug named "Pippa" now :)
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Gromit?
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have always thought Bubsy was a cute name for a pug! You can change the spelling and make it Bubzy if you like and there are heaps of nicknames you can call it like Bubba, Bubsta, Bub, Bubby, Bubbla, Bubble... the list goes on!
    Good luck choosing the right name though, it is hard but you will eventually find one that just fits! :) x
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Awwww.. Too cute .. I've always had pugs ... Douglas was my first ( black ) Meisha ( fawn girl ) and now just got another black I've named him Tex he is 10 weeks old ... Sooo cute !!!
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Gromit always sounds so familiar..........where is it from?
  • Sexyf28
    Sexyf28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How about kibbles? Like kibbles and bits! If you get another you can name it bits
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Toadette
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Gurgi!!! Name your pug Gurgi!! LOVED The Black Cauldron!!
  • lalavogl
    lalavogl Posts: 13
    Options
    Jax! ;)
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Poggle the lesser!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    my friend has to puggles named pickles and olive, super cute
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My friend has a pair of pugs : Dim sum and Mu shu:laugh:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have a little fawn puggy girl we called Holley. She was going to be Frankee but then she was born on Christmas day so Holley was more fitting and we only changed her name the day we picked her up! We're getting a little black girl in a few months and her name is going to be Macy. It's hard to name them but once you bring them home and see what their little personality is like you'll find the perfect name :)
    we had a basset named Holly. so cute!
  • bsherman2012
    Options
    Snuggles

Puddles (you'll probably have a few of those for a while)

Moxey

Happy
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have a little girl terrier my husband named Scrappy, I call her Yappy Scrappy because she is or Scraps.:laugh:

Our other dog is named Tola. (Long O) In Greek it would be Tula. I got her name from the internet. Dog names from different countries. The sight said Tola means priceless in Polish. I don't know if it true or not but it fits her.:smile:
  • Mary1319
    Mary1319 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, She looks like a real sweetie. How about Tootsie? Or maybe Samantha and call her Sam for short. No matter what her name turns out to be, she'll be one lucky puppy to have you guys to love her!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Our friends have two pugs. The girl is named Suzie and the boy is Harley. They are cuties!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Gunther? Or Trixie?
    I have a pug named Gunther, "Gunnie" for short.