• yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job you look so handsome!
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

You've found the "secret" formula that we all strive for! What a great reward for all of your hard work!
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    I started at your weight and I hope to finish at the weight you are at now. You've got about 6 inches on me, but aside from that we are fairly identical. Great work.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, GREAT JOB!!
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT!

Thank you for this post and what has struck me the most is how much we inadvertently feast all the time.

For me, realizing that NOT EVERY MEAL NEEDS TO BE A FEAST is what helps me stay on track.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, well done! I am sure you will reach your new goals. :drinker:
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    wow you look like an entirely new person! Congrats!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Mahalo for sharing your journey with us. Such an inspiring story and it has totally encouraged me to keep striving. I've been on MFP for jus about a month now, and i feel a slight change..can't wait til i'm a year deep like you...congrats on your success and good luck with your next challenge...you've come this far, why stop now...keep going:-)
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir!! Congrats on your success.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC and I love reading about others who have succeeded without completely depriving themselves of foods they love. :)
  • jtrav2011
    jtrav2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Read your story. Very Insperational. I started at 270 on 12/11/12 and now I am at 245!!! Hope I can get the same results. What types of excercises did you do?
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! I too am starting to exercise now to condition myself. I'm doing it every day.
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    You look fantastic! You should be very pleased.
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you have really made me feel like i can do this. i have been battle 40 lbs which is half of what you did. THANK YOU! You really put thinks in perspective :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And hoping you will ALSO do well with your next goal. Thanks for sharing.
  • Thudson78
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thanks for posting this. Congrats on your success!
  • arrf44
    arrf44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so transparent. This inspirational story will help me on my journey!
  • kelleyt2
    kelleyt2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story. Helpful to a newbe!
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Tremendous motivation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!