What's your March to April goal?

Options

Replies

• cdavi3867
    Options
    i would love to be down 10 lbs by april,, we will see!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Would like to go from 367 to 357
  • babephant
    babephant Posts: 11
    Options
    8 pounds! Also to be able to the pyramids in my Zumba and Core class. The WHOLE pyramid. =)
  • kokominkayka
    kokominkayka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to log my food everyday and continue to work towards (2 mile run with no stopping) running a 5K in May.
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I've only been on my diet/exercise plan for 2 weeks. I weigh 202 (200 this morning but i'm not counting that since it wasn't weigh in day.) I'd love to lose 10 lbs by March 31st, and hopefully another 10 by the end of April. I figured since i'm pretty heavy and just started 10 lbs would be okay at my weight. After that I'm going to keep it a 2lbs per week. I'm exercising 6 days a week and will start the 30ds on Monday. Going to Cancun on May 21st so I want to lose as much as I can by then..lol. while keeping it healthy of course. :-)
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow what awesome goals everyone!!! anyone esle want to share their goals for this month? I wish everyone the best of luck on achieving ur goals!:flowerforyou:
  • heather2pt0
    heather2pt0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Water intake: 6 glasses/day (this is tough for me)
    Exercise: 3 days each week
    March 1: 183
    April 1 goal: 175
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My bday is at the end of april so I was hoping to be down to 150. I weigh about 160 now. Not sure if ill make it but I will try my best to get down as far as I can.
  • Tbowman30
    Tbowman30 Posts: 16
    Options
    My March/April gaol is to lose 15pds
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Get into the 2-teens. I'm currently 223.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    End of March 184
    End of April 175

my birthday is May 6th and i would love to be in the lower 70's by then; i haven't been there in over 6 yrs.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My weight fluctuates between 135 and 145 lbs. I'd love to be 138 lbs and stay there for good!
  • shadan87
    shadan87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am currently down 10 lbs at 176lbs..would like to make it to the 160's by april, (at least 7 lbs) and feel good enough to buy myself a new outfit..in a smaller size? :) i have a trip to florida planned april 26th and i want to be at 160 or less by then! fingers crossed! :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My goal is:
    SW: 184
    GW: 174
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I'm trying to stay away from actual pound goals since those have frustrated me in the past.

At the beginning of April I will have completed one month of personal training, and I hope to see 2 more inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips and to be able to get through all of my workouts within an hour!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    To be under 200 by my 29th birthday-April 9th! :)
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    I want to lose 5 lbs by April, 10 lbs it seem impossible for me to get.
  • heylatimer
    heylatimer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have abs (that you can see) by April. While I dont expect to reach my goal by the beginning of April I have no regrets. Who knows... maybe I can get them by the end of April.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    March 1: 180.4
    April 1 goal: 175

This will put me at 20lbs total lost, which is a big milestone in my eyes. :) We'll see how it goes.
  • ashalabrown
    Options
    March to April goal: Get through a full 30 minutes core class without stopping.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!