PIZZA!

Options

Replies

• FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Log it first, then decide. What does it do for your calories? Sodium? Is it really that good? Sometimes the answer is absolutely yes. Sometimes not. Either way, if you log it and see it, you are in control. That is what this journey is all about, learning to live in control of our choices.

Sometimes I decide I really do want it, just not today. I'll save it for another day. Which turns in to another day, etc. Kind of like all the times I was going to start eating better tomorrow. It was always so easy to wait for just one more tomorrow. Now I actually have days when I plan to start eating crappy tomorrow. You know what, sometimes those tomorrows get put off, too.

If you do it, enjoy it. No guilt!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Gargle each gulp though.. it'll help... uh hu!

Are you everywhere I am?!

How dare you... I was here first.

The best stalkers are also psychic.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    argue - argue - argue................ :devil: Don't cave today. If you still are having the craving tomorrow, then go somewhere for lunch where you can get one slice with a nice salad. I find that if I just have what I'm craving in a decent portion and log the calories and exercise to make up for it, I feel much better. It will be loads better than eating a whole pie now.

i was only planning on getting the smallest size they have and eating a quarter to half of it. Then doing extra exercise tomorrow to make up for it?
    Sorry, that's not how it works.

Exercise first. If you don't earn the calories today then you can't eat them today.

And who orders a whole pizza and then only eats 1/4 of it? Do you think we were born yesterday? :laugh:

NO PIZZA FOR YOU! Unless you can burn enough calories in the next 90 minutes to earn it. So now it's up to you...
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Gargle each gulp though.. it'll help... uh hu!

Are you everywhere I am?!

How dare you... I was here first.

The best stalkers are also psychic.

Unless pizza's involved... remember that, it might save you one day!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wait, that personalized pizza AND wedges are less than 1000? What is this personalised pizza is it a piece of cardboard with a fleck of cheese on it?! I'm sure when I checked domino's one of the medium pizzas was over 1000 on it's own!
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    argue - argue - argue................ :devil: Don't cave today. If you still are having the craving tomorrow, then go somewhere for lunch where you can get one slice with a nice salad. I find that if I just have what I'm craving in a decent portion and log the calories and exercise to make up for it, I feel much better. It will be loads better than eating a whole pie now.

i was only planning on getting the smallest size they have and eating a quarter to half of it. Then doing extra exercise tomorrow to make up for it?
    Sorry, that's not how it works.

Exercise first. If you don't earn the calories today then you can't eat them today.

And who orders a whole pizza and then only eats 1/4 of it? Do you think we were born yesterday? :laugh:

NO PIZZA FOR YOU! Unless you can burn enough calories in the next 90 minutes to earn it. So now it's up to you...

No true story... thats how i've justified my ordering of the pizza last few times i've had it.. by only eating a quarter to a half and giving the rest to my dog and the bin before i can change my mind. If i ordered it i would be over my calories definitely.. i would make up for it with extra exercise tomorrow! lol
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Order it.

Eat a slice

Log it

Give the rest to a homeless person.

You get a slice, helps the craving and helps those less fortunate than yourself :o)
  • Candice83
    Options
    Order it.

Eat a slice

Log it

Give the rest to a homeless person.

You get a slice, helps the craving and helps those less fortunate than yourself :o)

I dont know where to find homeless people round here unless i go all the way to the city.. which would mean getting on a train and travelling for half an hour then waiting an hour for the next train back.. so nah i dont think i'll do that haha
  • Candice83
    Options
    525 cals for 3 slices... that means at least 45 mins on the exercise bike... hmm
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Go to BED! NOW!!!!!!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i wonder if the OP appreciates that her thread has just caused 1/2 of the MFP userbase to relapse.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    i wonder if the OP appreciates that her thread has just caused 1/2 of the MFP userbase to relapse.

LOL!!
  • Candice83
    Options

i dont believe that for a second!
  • Candice83
    Options
    Go to BED! NOW!!!!!!

bed?? its not even 10pm on a friday! no bed haha
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Imagine a big, cheesy pizza, now imagine loads of maggots crawling over it and hair sticking out of it. Will power is weaker than imagination. I'm trying to think of hair (can't stand hair on food or anywhere off the body!!, totally gros's me out!!) every time I fancy cake or chocolate as they are my weakness that always call me. So far it is working. I follow Paul McKenna's programme. It really helped my emotional eating.
  • brian877
    brian877 Posts: 1
    Options
    Stay away from pizza! It's dangerous :)
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha, it's true though I instantly started thinking of pizza and which one I'd have tonight If I could have some.. Goddaaaaammn.
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not thinking pizza cause it's 6am here. I work 4am to 1pm so I eat lunch at 9am... crazy eating schedule, but I still don't think I could do pizza this early. :noway:
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i have a serious case of pizza head right now
  • Candice83
    Options
    mmmmm pizzzaaa!